potential OD on Jack3d

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Is it safe/natural?

those are just relative terms anyways 
grin.gif
 personally, i havent had any negative side effects from jack.  

Originally Posted by swizzc

i think its pretty much impossible to OD on caffine... correct me if im wrong...

You are.  Take enough and it can kill you.  Takes quite a bit though.

Originally Posted by swizzc

i think its pretty much impossible to OD on caffine... correct me if im wrong...

You are.  Take enough and it can kill you.  Takes quite a bit though.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I noticed with jack3d, i get this itchy uncomfortable feeling as it is kicking in.
yeeee. Honestly it's such a weird feeling. It's a odd tingling feeling that happens all over. Alot in my ears lol.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I noticed with jack3d, i get this itchy uncomfortable feeling as it is kicking in.
yeeee. Honestly it's such a weird feeling. It's a odd tingling feeling that happens all over. Alot in my ears lol.

correct me if im wrong but they supplement market doesnt have a regulating body...i remmeber seeing an hbo special where dudes were making it out of their house and sold it to stores like GNC..was basically B#$)*%#$)

correct me if im wrong but they supplement market doesnt have a regulating body...i remmeber seeing an hbo special where dudes were making it out of their house and sold it to stores like GNC..was basically B#$)*%#$)

I call this %%@+ the crack juice this will have on a machine doing 30 reps before you realize the set was suppose to be over 20 reps ago.

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I call this %%@+ the crack juice this will have on a machine doing 30 reps before you realize the set was suppose to be over 20 reps ago.

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

is jack3d better than N.O.?
i feel pretty pumped after taking the N.O., my friends have talked about jack3d before but i didn't think much about it, i might have to give it a try soon.
i've tried both...and i think Jack3D > N.O by a loooong stretch.

N.O. had me running to the bathroom mid work-out.
sick.gif

i'm currently cycling off of jack3d. one more week til i'm back. i can't wait.  nothing will ever compare to that first time i took jack3d though..tinglyness everywhere, feeling coked out, focused as hell. Now that i'm cycling off of it i feel like i'm going thru withdrawals. i swear i have A.D.D. in the gym now.

any other time i try jack3d i'm basically chasing that first high...
ohwell.gif
will it ever come back?

i feel pretty pumped after taking the N.O., my friends have talked about jack3d before but i didn't think much about it, i might have to give it a try soon.

sick.gif

i'm currently cycling off of jack3d. one more week til i'm back. i can't wait.  nothing will ever compare to that first time i took jack3d though..tinglyness everywhere, feeling coked out, focused as hell. Now that i'm cycling off of it i feel like i'm going thru withdrawals. i swear i have A.D.D. in the gym now.

ohwell.gif
will it ever come back?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

sick.gif

ohwell.gif
will it ever come back?

Stop taking Pre-Workout drinks (any form of them) for months and you should be ok, I'm guessing.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

sick.gif

ohwell.gif
will it ever come back?

Stop taking Pre-Workout drinks (any form of them) for months and you should be ok, I'm guessing.

Just took this *%*% for the first time... Is this real life?? 
eek.gif

3 scoops is obviously too much for me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom