POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Dre need to bust his gun. It's been 4 seasons and I ain't see him bust a grape in a fruit fight. Does son even know how to handle a gun?
There's real gangsta **** going on in the streets man!
Yo ****** is in the grind! Where he be at man?
****** be buckin'! Why he never buckin'? Where he be at, man?

I told y'all last week that Sandoval was gonna plant the hammer!! Ain't no prints on the hammer though...

Rolla > Dre. "I'm your friend" still one of the more memorable lines of this show. Plus we know he'll bust guns.

Last edited:
Dre need to bust his gun. It's been 4 seasons and I ain't see him bust a grape in a fruit fight. Does son even know how to handle a gun?
There's real gangsta **** going on in the streets man!
Yo ****** is in the grind! Where he be at man?
****** be buckin'! Why he never buckin'? Where he be at, man?

I told y'all last week that Sandoval was gonna plant the hammer!! Ain't no prints on the hammer though...

Prints don't mean anything, glove etc etc. so basically he's screwed because even without prints it was found hidden at his place of business

The evidence is the DNA and prints on the window.

Only way he gets off is if they got video of the gun being planted

Like I said before ... This **** is so stupid and anyone with a brain will destroy this far case.

How are they going to execute a warrant on his house but not all his properties at once? Now they served another warrant on the club and they found more evidence?

So he kept the murder weapon all that time for?

That lawyer better forget about the race card and concentrate on corrupt DEA/FED.

How is someone confusing a tracking device that was clearly spoken about just minutes prior with a bomb? Wth are you watching ...

La La And tommy, we knew that was coming.

White dude in Jail tommy dad? Hmmm ... Possible since just a few scenes before the wife said she regret never giving him a child. Surprise he has one ...

Didn't pay to much attention but what did Tommy hand over to the lawyer?

Dre a ***** man.. Dude sitting there making moves but now paying for his life. LoL

Angela is going to research and find out the gun is planted .. Confronts Sandoval they get into a scuffle and she shoots him in self defense ...

Dumb *****.
coke for his ex wife

I'm curious too .. This is so sloppy that they execute a search warrant for Ghost house but not his clubs. Like who does that? Give people ample time to move **** around or in this case maybe plant **** ..
we all knew Sandoval was going to plant that **** in the club .. Thats why I had said this sloppy as writing ... Cause no one just execute one warrant at a time.

Gun has no print ... So when they describe Ghost **** is sloppy as **** ... Ghost leaves DNA prints outside the house the gun in his club but no prints on the gun?

So what is it .. The dude is sloppy a amateur that leaves trails all over but has the smart to wipe a gun clean?

Jokes

Prints don't mean anything, glove etc etc. so basically he's screwed because even without prints it was found hidden at his place of business

Think of what you are saying ... dude goes in the house shoot knox and leaves prints on the window.. How can he do that and the gun be clean with no prints ? So was he wearing gloves or not? Why would he take the gloves off to open the window and then put them back on to shoot? **** doesn't make sense .. An attorney can **** that **** up ....

Last edited:
I'm curious too .. This is so sloppy that they execute a search warrant for Ghost house but not his clubs. Like who does that? Give people ample time to move **** around or in this case maybe plant **** ..
we all knew Sandoval was going to plant that **** in the club .. Thats why I had said this sloppy as writing ... Cause no one just execute one warrant at a time.

Gun has no print ... So when they describe Ghost **** is sloppy as **** ... Ghost leaves DNA prints outside the house the gun in his club but no prints on the gun?

So what is it .. The dude is sloppy a amateur that leaves trails all over but has the smart to wipe a gun clean?

Jokes
u know if white folks on the jury
they don't care bought no fingerprints being on the gun

you can't be this dense papi ... Think of what you are saying dude goes on the house shots the dudes and leaves prints on the window.. How can he dude and the gun be clean with no prints ? So was he wearing gloves or not? Why would he take the gloves off to open the window and then put them back on to shoot? **** doesn't make sense .. An attorney can **** that **** up ....
but ghost dumb *** did leave prints on the window and fire escape
wait.........
lets stop tryna make sense over this ****
and just enjoy the shenanigans

wait.........
exactly.... How can a dumb *** like that be so smart to wear gloves shot .. **** can be twisted by a good attorney to implicate the evidence were all planted.

wait.........
exactly.... How can a dumb *** like that be so smart to wear gloves shot .. **** can be twisted by a good attorney to implicate the evidence were all planted.
not only that
but doesn't ghost got cameras in his office
remember he had other dude helping him run the club on camera
don't see how nobody thought to look at video footage yet

But he has evidence against him with or without a gun lol

His prints at his house and DNA under Knox nails.. the gun being found is basically a closed case with or without prints.

Can easily be said he had gloves off, got into the place out gloves on and pulled out the gun and shot him etc

No prints on the gun means nothing IMO and I don't think that angle will even be brought up because of the other evidence. So the only way for this to play out is if someone confesses (Sandoval) which he won't or that some video is recorded of him planting the gun

wait.........
not only that

It happened so quick, it's gonna end up being brought up that ghost or Dre IMO will say hey look at the tape of the office and they will find it

I like how next weeks episode preview really didn't show much so next week could be a real good one :nerd:

wait.........
not only that

It happened so quick, it's gonna end up being brought up that ghost or Dre IMO will say hey look at the tape of the office and they will find it

I like how next weeks episode preview really didn't show much so next week could be a real good one :nerd:
i need more than 1 episode a week

man july gonna be lit
between watching this
then GoT
then watching claws
sundays gonna easy the pain
of knowing monday coming :lol:

So the only way for this to play out is if someone confesses (Sandoval) which he won't or that some video is recorded of him planting the gun

Nah Courtney Kemp thinks she's Vladimir Nabokov with a side of George Orwell with the pen, she can make a million scenarios where Ghost gets off.

She could have Kanaan make Dre confess to setting Ghost up for all we know. I mean she did give Kanaan the "boss of Dre" card ya know.

*shrugs

[\gif] That one black dude pointing to his temple implying 'think about it[/gif]

Tariq gonna catch a body this season.
Dre gonna come clean with Tariq and tell him the whole rundown of everything. Dre gonna put the gun in Tariq hand and he gonna put 2 in Kanaan chest and run off. Kanaan gonna live. Now Kanaan and Juicebox gonna be gunnin for Tariq head. Juicebox gonna catch Tariq slipping at the arcade, run down on son with the big 4 5, but Tommy gonna come to his rescue and pop shorty in the back of her head. Now Tommy gonna be on the run for clapping at a cop.

Tariq probably kills Kanaan
The setup is playing out in front of us...

Last edited:
Tariq will be corrupted further by Kanaan, and upon his Fathers impending doom, he will see Kanaan for who he is and see the light....his street education will come into play as he picks up his first body, Kanaan, for bringing shame upon his Father....it brings Tariq and Ghost closer than ever and puts Tariq in the game...

:lol: @ all the complaining and speculation on the last 2 pages.

When did Ghost DNA get under Greg's fingernails?

Only way I see Ghost getting outta this is if he tells Dre (or Dre does it himself) to look at that camera pointed at his desk.

:lol: @ this _ 50 just popping up outta nowhere deebo'n Dre.

Lala was looking thick as hell in that kitchen. :smokin

Tasha wanted to slap fire outta Angela so bad. :lol:

Last edited:
There was no point in Tasha going to Angela's house just to say that .....

Meaning that is was basically just a way for the writers to instill more guilt and suspicion to Angela.

But he has evidence against him with or without a gun lol

His prints at his house and DNA under Knox nails.. the gun being found is basically a closed case with or without prints.

Can easily be said he had gloves off, got into the place out gloves on and pulled out the gun and shot him etc

No prints on the gun means nothing IMO and I don't think that angle will even be brought up because of the other evidence. So the only way for this to play out is if someone confesses (Sandoval) which he won't or that some video is recorded of him planting the gun

That's not How the court system suppose to work .. You have to convict beyond reasonable doubt .... A lawyer can make a million argument on How that **** got planted and bring those facts up ... Dude is stupid to leave prints and Imaginary DNA but smart to not leave prints in a gun that he was dumb enough to leave in a club or had someone move it after the house was search ....

Yeah ok .. But again not saying that's how is going to play out but is not as black as white as you put it ...

After all they are talking about a dude that's friend is one of the biggest drug lords in NYC but can't move a gun .. Yeah ok.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom