POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tommy too hot headed to lead a major drug organization and Dre too *****, letting Kanaan extort him like that.

Julio wouldn't be a bad choice to lead but he will have to take Tommy out first.

Also wanna know why Tommy is keeping Petar around, dude seems hella shady ...should be sleeping with the fishes along with Milan.

Last edited:
Did I miss the episode of how their operation works?

All I remember is them moving drugs through the laundry mat. No Bodies, no Wallaces. Nothing

Tommy gotta be the luckiest dude alive just handing over his car keys to his mom like that literally right after a tracking device was put under there...

what if his mom goes looking to score tho? 
nerd.gif

Tommy is prob the best actor on this show. Son deserves an award.

Tommy gotta be the luckiest dude alive just handing over his car keys to his mom like that literally right after a tracking device was put under there...

Not lucky, he smart. Cuz he knew they'd be trying to track him so he gotta lay low

what if his mom goes looking to score tho? :nerd:

From who though? It's not like she goes to them and cops. I'm sure Tommy hooks her up either way, but now they are being cautious so they have safe guards in place.

I don't think he knew about the tracker, but Procter told him to lay low because they would be surveilling him.

Not lucky, he smart. Cuz he knew they'd be trying to track him so he gotta lay low

Exactly.

Tommy too hot headed to lead a major drug organization and Dre too *****, letting Kanaan extort him like that.

Julio wouldn't be a bad choice to lead but he will have to take Tommy out first.

Also wanna know why Tommy is keeping Petar around, dude seems hella shady ...should be sleeping with the fishes along with Milan.

I was saying the same **** about Tommy the other day. He is a born soldier, loyal to fault. He can't lead for ****. Dre should have blasted Kanan from the day he came home and dude was holding his baby :smh:. Julio would be good, he is a good balance of Ghost and Tommmy.

I got 1k on Tyrek killing Kanan

**** Kanan, he just needs to kill himself

This whole thing here was just silly when I heard it.

:rofl:

Dre offered up thousands like he had millions coming, it even if he did.....he's not going to ....man nevermind. Silly though.

That was my initial thought. Why doesn't Dre just go to Tommy and say 'Kanaan is alive and he's extorting me for $45k/month'. Tommy wouldn't be happy but it sure beat his current situation. How long until Kanaan and his crew start asking for $60k/month or $75k/month. Kanaan's crew consists of one other random dude and a crooked cop; just hire someone to kill them and be done with it. They can even expose the cop and make it look like its a drug deal done bad.

Courtney Kemp said that Ghost needed to hit rock bottom, and that his worst fears of not having his freedom will motivate and rejuenate his old drug kingpin persona ...so eventually he will catch a couple of bodies, but I'm hoping its sooner than later.

Like someone else said not tryna see Ghost locked up for 9 out of 10 episodes.

this season only 10 episodes??

Were his problems really cause of his own foolishness?

Season 1 ended with him leaving the drug game but because of the shooting by Red Sneakers he had to get back in the game

Season 2 ended with him killing the entire drug organization in order to protect himself and Tommy. Him sleeping with angela allowed him to sabotage her.

Season 3 ended with him finally dumping Angela which came back to bite him in the backside. If Angie wasn't bitter, he'd just be club owner James St. Patrick right now.
Trying to manage a relationship with a ******* federal prosecutor was foolishness 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Keep ya eyes open
Looks like everybody gonna kinda move away or turn on him, and then when he gets out, hopefully we get to see what made Ghost who he is or come out with a vengeance. 

Edit:
Courtney Kemp said that Ghost needed to hit rock bottom, and that his worst fears of not having his freedom will motivate and rejuenate his old drug kingpin persona ...so eventually he will catch a couple of bodies, but I'm hoping its sooner than later.

Like someone else said not tryna see Ghost locked up for 9 out of 10 episodes.

Last edited:
Did I see that preview right? Proctor dipped and Ghost has a public defender now? :lol:

If the office security camera runs on the same system as the club's and they can't prove Sandoval planting the gun then idk how Ghost gets out.

It'll probably be more ridiculous than 50 rising from the grave and I'll contemplate not watching anymore

Last edited:
Did I see that preview right? Proctor dipped and Ghost has a public defender now? :lol:

Saw that, I'm just assuming Proctor going to somehow get disqualified and Ghost is going to have to seek new counsel. Maybe his drugged up BM files some charges on him? She did say Proctor the one who got her hooked on drugs, my son Turtle might be outchea living a double life like Ghost, who knows :lol:

Back
Top Bottom