POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I think lala is somehow going to fall out with tasha this season...I just hope its not because of tommy..because that would make the show weird lol..then ghost would be out to kill tommy..but it would make a crazy season

YOOO

I'm late as **** but do y'all not see how wild **** gets in the previews???

My son Ghost about to put that work in on the Hurd (Murphy) and leave his whole **** bloodied. Angie about to have someone at gunpoint executioner style. Tariq about to be running from the cops. **** about to get brazy

This guy said Tariq tho :rofl:

That would be ill if it was Tommy tho :smh:
Nothing would ever be the same. For any of the characters.

And I could see it happening. Since LaLa hit Tommy with the "Tasha takes everything from me" and Ghost asking Tommy to "take care of [his] family"

I wish this show rotated the "Main" character throughout the series. The focus on Ghost has caused the writing to go to ****. There should be a shift in "Power" with a focus on that character.
Nah B you missing it Tasha always been the shot caller

i watched some **** called "ghetto gaggers" once back in the day....every since then.....

Here we go with this ******ed **** on NT for the 492958295th time.

LaLa is clearly a BLACK Puerto Rican. If you can't see that or can't understand that you need to do some studying.

Last edited:
Courtney Kemp said that Ghost needed to hit rock bottom, and that his worst fears of not having his freedom will motivate and rejuenate his old drug kingpin persona ...so eventually he will catch a couple of bodies, but I'm hoping its sooner than later.

Like someone else said not tryna see Ghost locked up for 9 out of 10 episodes.

She said all that ****? :lol:

I kinda agree with what someone else said. Not even mad if he stays in for a minute and Tommy, Julio, maybe Dre eventually, Jukebox etc. get to show out.

Let the other characters live a little more.

Back
Top Bottom