POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Doesn't Ghost's office at Truth have cameras? Wouldn't they footage of Sandoval planting the gun in Ghost's office?
I was thinking the same thing!! waited for it to come up back up in this epi, but nothing

angie has the seed of doubt now, it won't take much more for her to see that she f**ked 

I was thinking the same thing!! waited for it to come up back up in this epi, but nothing

angie has the seed of doubt now, it won't take much more for her to see that she f**ked 

The scene right before he plants the gun the other agents mention turning Truth's security footage so that might explain it but wouldn't that just mean the other agent would be Sandoval planting the gun?

I'm guessing this is just one of those things we're just gonna have to overlook and chalk up to bad writing. They've had scenes in the past where they've used footage from the cameras in his office to find Kantos stealing. If security camera footage is the thing that takes Sandoval down then he's the dumbest cop in history. So you in Sandoval's mind, James St. Patrick is a drug dealer night club owner and you wouldn't think he'd have cameras in the office where he conducts personal business? :rofl:

He's being forced to by Tommy and he also needs to come up with an additional $45k/month to pay Kanaan and his crew.

Ah ok. I knew someone was making him but just couldn't remember who and I thought ghost distinctly wanted his club to be clean. Especially after that chick OD'd in there.

People make stupid mistakes all the time in a panic. Sandoval isn't thinking like the meticulous guy we met in Season 2. He's making rush decisions on the fly.

Looking forward to seeing DJ Sandoval looking shaky af in every scene he's in going forward.

Last edited:
:lol: even though this is nowhere near top quality tv it's probably one of the most social shows since Game of Thrones.

Yeah man, part of the reason I love this show is because so many people are invested in it and willing to talk about it. It's a great point of fun conversation.

Remember Tommy still has that 2 million dollar check. The old guy injail is gonna hit up ghost and talk. Ghost gonna give him the money so his wife can get saved. Then the old guy is gonna use his influence or something to help ghost get out jail or beat the case

Doesn't Ghost's office at Truth have cameras? Wouldn't they footage of Sandoval planting the gun in Ghost's office?
when the feds came in they asked for the security footage. they had to turn off the cameras to give them the footage and thats when he planted the gun..

dont know if this was posted but tommy goin at melo? 
nerd.gif
watching this white man take down Lala was the worst part of this show for me. **** really killed my vibe tbh

I wish this show rotated the "Main" character throughout the series. The focus on Ghost has caused the writing to go to ****. There should be a shift in "Power" with a focus on that character.

I think the content of the show is compelling enough to pull that off.

True Detective had WAY more depth and even they couldn't do it. 

Am I the only one that really doesn't care for Ghost anymore? Son mad soft now and let the power of the p get him locked up. Tariq gets his b made ways from his pops. I like Tommy and Kanan way better than Ghost. Tommy was p whooped but he got out of his trance and got gutter again. Tommy or Kanan should become the new Ghost and the writers should kill of Jaime.

Am I the only one that really doesn't care for Ghost anymore? Son mad soft now and let the power of the p get him locked up. Tariq gets his b made ways from his pops. I like Tommy and Kanan way better than Ghost. Tommy was p whooped but he got out of his trance and got gutter again. Tommy or Kanan should become the new Ghost and the writers should kill of Jaime.
i think with the writing
and how they keep putting ghost in one situation after another
when he's suppose to be this mysterious mastermind
that its just getting tired seeing him jump outta one problem to the next
specially when its cause of his own foolishness

Man what :lol:

Were his problems really cause of his own foolishness?

Season 1 ended with him leaving the drug game but because of the shooting by Red Sneakers he had to get back in the game

Season 2 ended with him killing the entire drug organization in order to protect himself and Tommy. Him sleeping with angela allowed him to sabotage her.

Season 3 ended with him finally dumping Angela which came back to bite him in the backside. If Angie wasn't bitter, he'd just be club owner James St. Patrick right now.

Back
Top Bottom