POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I can't buy Turtle as a lawyer. 
laugh.gif

This show is so frustrating to watch, man. :smh:

Pretty obvious that Lala was gon give it up.

Yup, from the first episode of this season I knew it would go down.

I think Proctor gonna end up getting murked

Same.

Maybe I'm tripping, but how is this the 4th season, timeline being concurrent and them kids haven't aged?

:lol:

You can usually tell with young kids aging fast but these little runts still baby faced as hell.

They've clearly aged.

Angela as a character has been ruined to the point that there's no satisfying arc for her

She gotta die!

How is someone confusing a tracking device that was clearly spoken about just minutes prior with a bomb? Wth are you watching ...

Reading some of the posts in this thread. I really think people skim watch the show. :lol:

You acting like Q ain't rob old man Willis and still made it to the club for both of his DJ sets :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YOOO

I'm late as **** but do y'all not see how wild **** gets in the previews???

My son Ghost about to put that work in on the Hurd (Murphy) and leave his whole **** bloodied. Angie about to have someone at gunpoint executioner style. Tariq about to be running from the cops. **** about to get brazy

I really hope that's not Tasha smashing Tommy in the preview. :smh:

Not here people........not here.

:rofl:

I can't buy Turtle as a lawyer. :lol:

In the preview his ex-wife drops to the ground, then Tommy holds a bloody knife against his chest...:nerd:

Tariq need a good old fashion belt whooping. That whole situation with Kane and Tariq irks me.

I predict that Tasha will be smashing Larenz Tate this season

Last edited:
This whole thing here was just silly when I heard it.

Dre offered up thousands like he had millions coming, it even if he did.....he's not going to ....man nevermind. Silly though.

That was my initial thought. Why doesn't Dre just go to Tommy and say 'Kanaan is alive and he's extorting me for $45k/month'. Tommy wouldn't be happy but it sure beat his current situation. How long until Kanaan and his crew start asking for $60k/month or $75k/month. Kanaan's crew consists of one other random dude and a crooked cop; just hire someone to kill them and be done with it. They can even expose the cop and make it look like its a drug deal done bad.

The Dre situation to me is irritating. Dude came off as a real street cat and ready to put in work on anybody. Remember how eager he was to show Ghost he was ready to lay the murder game down if need be?

Fast forward a bit, didn't Kanan creep up in Dre's house holding Dre's baby? Then after that he was all shook and scared to deal with Kanan. Surely a real street cat would have retaliated and put in work (see the way Tommy handled the boy who disrespected his organization) on Kanan just off the strength of him putting hands on his baby.

Doesn't make sense how easily he backed down. Then he tells no one. He has the ear of the biggest crime ring bosses in the city and is shook of one dude, nevermind his own supposed goonness.

The Dre situation to me is irritating. Dude came off as a real street cat and ready to put in work on anybody. Remember how eager he was to show Ghost he was ready to lay the murder game down if need be?

Fast forward a bit, didn't Kanan creep up in Dre's house holding Dre's baby? Then after that he was all shook and scared to deal with Kanan. Surely a real street cat would have retaliated and put in work (see the way Tommy handled the boy who disrespected his organization) on Kanan just off the strength of him putting hands on his baby.

Same **** I said man. From the time Kanan came up in his crib and was holding his baby he should have been put him in the dirt. After that, he turned ***** and it makes no sense. He had plenty of opportunities to get Kanan too :smh:.

Doesn't make sense how easily he backed down. Then he tells no one. He has the ear of the biggest crime ring bosses in the city and is shook of one dude, nevermind his own supposed goonness.

Right.

Is that where they going with dude in prison with sick wife???

Seems like it. When he heard the name Eagen, he became very interested. Seems like he and Tommy's mother had a thing back in the day but he never knew about Tommy.

It just sounds like some of you hyped Dre's street cred up in your mind. Dre hasn't done a single thing since showing up that shows he's some hardcore killer.

He always came across as some local cat with his own crew looking for the right connect. That's probably why he had Kanan's back while he was locked up. Very likely he heard stories about him from the neighborhood and decided to cozy up with him.

First thing Dre did when he got out was basically hand his crew over to Kanan. On top of that, he was basically paired off with Shawn that entire season. So compared to Shawn anyone would look like a stone cold killer.

Last edited:
This whole thing here was just silly when I heard it.

Dre offered up thousands like he had millions coming, it even if he did.....he's not going to ....man nevermind. Silly though.

That was my initial thought. Why doesn't Dre just go to Tommy and say 'Kanaan is alive and he's extorting me for $45k/month'. Tommy wouldn't be happy but it sure beat his current situation. How long until Kanaan and his crew start asking for $60k/month or $75k/month. Kanaan's crew consists of one other random dude and a crooked cop; just hire someone to kill them and be done with it. They can even expose the cop and make it look like its a drug deal done bad.

While I don't disagree with a lot of what you're saying, the points in bold could easily lead to Dre in a body bag, especially if Tommy finds out Kanan been hanging with Tariq.

Last edited:
It just sounds like some of you hyped Dre's street cred up in your mind. Dre hasn't done a single thing since showing up that shows he's some hardcore killer.

He always came across as some local cat with his own crew looking for the right connect. That's probably why he had Kanan's back while he was locked up. Very likely he heard stories about him from the neighborhood and decided to cozy up with him.

First thing Dre did when he got out was basically hand his crew over to Kanan. On top of that, he was basically paired off with Shawn that entire season. So compared to Shawn anyone would look like a stone cold killer.

I wouldn't say hype, Dre proved himself in the beginning when it came to holding **** down. He stood tall when asked and handled his biz. The issue here isn't about street cred, but about being a man. Kanan was in his home and violated him and his daughter. There is no way Kanan should still be alive right now off the strength of that. After what he did with Tariq, Dre should have bodied him a long time ago. If that wasn't a possibility, he should have at least let Ghost know if he is that shook.

Anyone catch the part where Ghosts asks the white dude in jail "what's his price"? I'm assuming the fact that he's sitting on a 2 mil check helps with this or so Ghost thinks.

Anyone catch the part where Ghosts asks the white dude in jail "what's his price"? I'm assuming the fact that he's sitting on a 2 mil check helps with this or so Ghost thinks.

Ghost is desperate he ain't get no cheeks in a while, so he's asking son for the price on the cakes

Ghost is desperate he ain't get no cheeks in a while, so he's asking son for the price on the cakes

You're so Corny, bruh. Cringe worthy.

I don't recall this part. Was it the trailer for next episode?

Is the old white dude in jail, Tommy's father?

I'm getting that feeling. They are laying it on thick, his interests peaked when he heard the name Eagen , and finding out where TOmmy grew up. Plus the scene with his wife and her saying she couldn't have any kids for him screams he is Tommy's father.

I don't recall this part. Was it the trailer for next episode?

Is the old white dude in jail, Tommy's father?

I'm getting that feeling. They are laying it on thick, his interests peaked when he heard the name Eagen , and finding out where TOmmy grew up. Plus the scene with his wife and her saying she couldn't have any kids for him screams he is Tommy's father.

The trailer....he says it right before the old man grabs him by the neck.

Back
Top Bottom