POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Julio death scene was way too long, especially with him crawling. Didn't dre say to not to make his death look like a retaliation from his old gang? Then why would dude cut his gang tattoo off? It looks like they were "officially" removing him from the gang with that. I wish Julio would've killed all of them dudes and the plan would've back fired on dre.

I have had big problems with them making the show so gruesome the last two episodes. It's not Spartacus. The show has a huge female fanbase, and it did nothing to advance the story. You knew what was going to happen to Charlie and Julio, so why drag out their death scenes. It was totally unnecessary.

I have had big problems with them making the show so gruesome the last two episodes. It's not Spartacus. The show has a huge female fanbase, and it did nothing to advance the story. You knew what was going to happen to Charlie and Julio, so why drag out their death scenes. It was totally unnecessary.
Spartacus was the ****.

So... Let me get this straight, they dragged this Kanan/Tariq thing for a season and a half to have it only end in Jukebox getting killed? I knew that **** wasn't going anywhere. Now Kanan is gonna "disappear" with the money and all they had to do was kill his *** back in the warehouse. :lol: And I guess now Tariq is traumatized and he gonna go full thug.

That scene with Tommy and Holly's pedo uncle was pointless as hell. :lol: This dude still day dreaming about her scandalous ***.

I thought Julio's death scene was dope.

And Tasha supposed to be the down *** street smart chick and she taking a lawn from a dude that she already know is on some WS/user **** back when they had dinner at Stern's house.

They just writing random ****.

Tasha hit an with the I knew that 2nd was lying mad face and followed it with a but hey you're smarter than him, I believe in you :rofl:

Episode was fire except for Tommy's scenes. Kanan jackin Ghost up on the SUV had me crying:rofl:::rofl::

Kanan spared Ghost life at a price (money) just like Ghost did his when he got Kanan locked up (power)..it ain't that damn hard to understand when they continually say they were like brothers growing up.. they don't really want to kill each other and Jukebox had to die or she would just keep extorting Kanan, Kanan was essentially back in the same position with her that he got set up in by Ghost but he knew Jukebox would kill him, Ghost and Tariq to keep the money herself.

Jukebox was sexy af in this episode, I was callin her Firebox

Mediocre but enjoyable episode.

I love how angry y'all are after every episode this season.

This is ain't Wire/Sopranos/BB/Oz quality.... it's Power :lol:

50 was on the verge of tears and went from diabolical to soft all over Tariq. :lol:

giphy.gif

window-shopper-jpg.1945349

Decent episode. Glad the jukebox/Kanan thing is done tho. I really think kanan and ghost may click back up later on. Tariq look like he gonna tryna thugg it out tho lol...
RIP Julio. Glad he didn't go out like a biiitch.

I like the show and I have been a big supporter but this episode was just stupid ...

I can give two ticks about how much love Ghost and Kannan had, that **** went out the door when he tried to burn him alive.

Acting like that didn't happen.

This episode just seemed like an excuse to introduce Kannan to the bigger picture.

I mean if Tommy really has to cut out Ghost. Ghost Can now team up with Kannan and run some side ****.

Plus Ghost continuing to lie to Tasha about what's going on after she held her down? **** out of here .....

Sloppy

Episode was fire except for Tommy's scenes. Kanan jackin Ghost up on the SUV had me crying:rofl:::::rofl::::

Kanan spared Ghost life at a price (money) just like Ghost did his when he got Kanan locked up (power)..it ain't that damn hard to understand when they continually say they were like brothers growing up.. they don't really want to kill each other and Jukebox had to die or she would just keep extorting Kanan, Kanan was essentially back in the same position with her that he got set up in by Ghost but he knew Jukebox would kill him, Ghost and Tariq to keep the money herself.

Jukebox was sexy af in this episode, I was callin her Firebox

It didn't really make sense. So Ghost knew Jukebox growing up also. Jukebox was Kanan's cousin, and the reason she wanted to do it originally was to get back at Ghost for having him locked up. She wanted to kill him, not the money. That was Kanan's idea. But it flipped to she wanted the money badly. Why? She was making at least $60,000 as a cop. Now think back to where she was staying with the chick? And she had been robbing local drug dealers and involved herself in local hustles.

Kanan also didn't have her in on the Dre money. So what was Kanan doing with that money?

And the fight in the fire, they sure did want to kill each other.

Kanaan was getting a grip on a weekly basis but we supposed to believe he gonna just disappear with that last bag? ....he was supposedly making more money in 1 month than all the money in that bag.

Really let down in the episode last night, hopefully they bounce back next week. My guess is Ghost/Tommy take out Chicago and 50

Mike gonna get caught next week.

Back
Top Bottom