POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Can someone lend me their Tweeter account? About to go off on this dumb ads writer man.

Everyone knew he was Tommy's father like episode 2 and they dragged it on.

All these ****ing evidence they are discovering after the fact .. To put a cop killer behind bar and they are so lazy? FOH

Tasha ****ing this dumb *** white collar dude but yet wanted Ghost to be the biggest drug lord ever. Yeah ok .... Now this writer is making is hate Tasha for doing this so we can forgive Ghost for going back to Angie .. Is not going to happen *****.

If she has any balls .. Ghost be ****ing the reporter within the next two episodes and moving with that story line ....

Dre Tariq ******** story line ...

And the Jimenez brother knew all about Ghost and Tommy and their connection to Logos but yet they are so close in territory and they never pressed either?

WtF are they doing man????

Is it the mexican cartel? Columbian?

I'm confused by how they have all these latinos getting along

Thinking about Martin doing that Jodeci performance got me weak :rofl::

Girl you told me you was gonna get you big gulp and you never came back.

Funny how the Jimenez "brothers" finally show up in the show. I thought they were going to be two big body building Mexican brothers. Their introduction was weak as hell.

I thought that intro was cold and gangster.

They bout to raise that baby though.

jbhmmm.png

Can someone lend me their Tweeter account? About to go off on this dumb ads writer man.

Everyone knew he was Tommy's father like episode 2 and they dragged it on.

All these ****ing evidence they are discovering after the fact .. To put a cop killer behind bar and they are so lazy? FOH

Tasha ****ing this dumb *** white collar dude but yet wanted Ghost to be the biggest drug lord ever. Yeah ok .... Now this writer is making is hate Tasha for doing this so we can forgive Ghost for going back to Angie .. Is not going to happen *****.

If she has any balls .. Ghost be ****ing the reporter within the next two episodes and moving with that story line ....

Dre Tariq ******** story line ...

And the Jimenez brother knew all about Ghost and Tommy and their connection to Logos but yet they are so close in territory and they never pressed either?

WtF are they doing man????

Homie ready to pull up on Courtney. :lol:

I finally understand your frustration.

I just don't get how they throwing all these random *** storylines. The show was great for a while, my only issue was they was dragging Holly's character too far now it's like 3 or 4 Holly storylines.

Did they actually bring her back just for Tommy's life flashing before his eyes, or was that already filmed :lol:

And who watches the damned kids?!

The little one went from newborn to 5 years old.

Riq just got an endless supply of lean.

Reina always getting disrespected.

Like she can't run and tell on him

They needa get it together man. Only 3 episodes left and ish is all over the place.
And I've definitely been mad disappointed with all these "reveals" that everyone
already knew...

I like this show a lot, so Ima keep watching. But I hope they tighten it up.
Joint's got more gaps than Courtney's mouthpiece :smh:

Last edited:
Kid JUST kidnapped and they leaving them alone :rofl::
I'm saying man. I'm like all this happening and they playing couple at the club.

All this happening and Tasha ******* some dude she never would of have paid attention.

Talking about what if I would of have met you first ... How *****? In the hood? Please....

This writer thinking she is masterful.. She's masterfully full of ****.

Tariq.. i haven't hated a kid since Joeffry or however you spell his name was the top dog in Game of Thrones. Somebody spike Tariqs cup with some poison.

Tasha wants to get mad at Ghost for cheating with Angela, but she's gave up the draws to two dudes now. The crazy thing is all of this mess could have been avoided if she would have let Ghost go legit during season one. She brought half of this stuff on herself. Somebody better warn that lawyer that having sex with Tasha is a curse. Something bad happens to everybody that touches her.

Finally caught up with the show. Tariq annoys the hell out of me too. He's that kid that wants to be a bad *** so bad lol.

Tasha has that Kardashian curse for sure.

bruh jukebox coulda been one of the best characters

She wanted to be off the show. She's on another show, The Quad, in a much more major role. She's the main character. Hence why she died aburptly....not that the show knew what to do with her anyways. She's hella talented and they treated her like an extra.

I'm saying man. I'm like all this happening and they playing couple at the club.

All this happening and Tasha ****ing some dude she never would of have paid attention.

Talking about what if I would of have met you first ... How *****? In the hood? Please....

This writer thinking she is masterful.. She's masterfully full of ****.

this. how is this skeeze going on public dates with this dude, him and his friends double dating n ****. where dey do dat at

Back
Top Bottom