POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The actress who played Jukebox is in her mid-40s. :wow:

She also did the voice of Tiana in The Princess and the Frog.

Tariq got money and he sippin lean with generic soda? :lol:
I know da St. Patricks was low on cash but jeez lol.

Boy drinking that "Sprito"

hqdefault.jpg

The disrespect of asking for distro made me want to shoot my tv.

Dre and Tariq should both be killed by kanan.

Didn't this dude want to get out the game for his daughter like two seasons ago?!?

The writing on this show is getting ridiculous!

Why is Tariq so concerned with his parents child hood? So they lied to you...and? It has nothing to do with him. This dude talking about everybody lying to him, meanwhile he helping Kanan rob his friends while they playing video games in the living room. And that's the dude he chose to believe over his dad. Reina's the younger sister and got more sense than him

Tasha out here catching feelings for this corny *** lawyer after smashing once, talking about "what if I never met ghost...) like really? Even my wife, who was rocking with Tasha the whole time, said she was offended after that lol

How are the Jimenez brothers out her dropping cards on their victims like the Joker and haven't been caught yet? What kind of cliche old school mobster **** is this? Dudes ain't even wearing gloves when they do it! Tacky as ****

Why did they turn Tommy into the village idiot? Everyone lyingto him and he not second guessing a thing.

That's another thing! You go and meet with the guys that killed your distro, who are a part of a Latino gang, and you don't bring somebody with you that speaks Spanish? He's lying to your face and you don't even know it because you don't speak the language! And why don't you speak Spanish anyway? You deal with Latin gangs all the time!

I think the lawyer dude is trying to finesse Tasha somehow.

Yeah, he’s tryna finesse them draws b.

She’s vulnerable, he’s whack. This is the window of opportunity when lame ****** flourish.

“I was thinking what if I met you first?” - is the **** the **** say once they seen you made something of yourself 15 years later. She wasn’t giving no corny ***** no play when ghost was in his prime. She got him on her mind now for the same reasons she was messing around with Kanan’s son - ghost ******* up..

This writing is God awful right now. Hope it gets better.

Again either they are trying for people to dislike Tasha so they give Ghost a break to go back with Angela or.......

Ghost gets in trouble again and Silver ****s his defense up to be with Tasha. And that's the loophole he gets out on or sow. Random **** like that.

The actress who played Jukebox is in her mid-40s. :wow:

She looks like she's at least 43.

Tasha just left the crib to go out? Thought that was random and weird.

This episode was dumb and boring. Usually the last few got a lot of **** going on but this one was trash all around the board.

Lawyer is wack too.

If you look at the credits, Courtney doesn't write the episodes from what I've seen.

Maybe the same way they're losing actors to other shows, they lost some of the original writers too? Just a theory.

Yeah, he’s tryna finesse them draws b.

She’s vulnerable, he’s whack. This is the window of opportunity when lame *****s flourish.

“I was thinking what if I met you first?” - is the **** the **** say once they seen you made something of yourself 15 years later. She wasn’t giving no corny ***** no play when ghost was in his prime. She got him on her mind now for the same reasons she was messing around with Kanan’s son - ghost ****ing up..

:rofl:

The writing. It's so inconsistent with how they've presented Tasha before. She's had how many conversations with him, yet they have some long deep romance now.

Yet, earlier in the show she was gushing over Ghost giving her the ring and kissing her.

The show is really bipolar.

If you look at the credits, Courtney doesn't write the episodes from what I've seen.

Maybe the same way they're losing actors to other shows, they lost some of the original writers too? Just a theory.

She talks like she does everything on the show besides act on camera.

She should be criticized about how comically bad the writing has become.

If you really think about it this show fell off a cliff after Kanan survived the fire

All logic, character development, integrity, etc all out if the window

Last 2 eps were terrible

I mean not all 10 can be hype but atleast looks like the next one could be really good

Bruh really got the draws from Tasha after taking her to karaoke. I'm not mad at the lawyer though. He didn't like Ghost from day one. Why not take the money & have sex with a dude you know is a criminal? He's just doing what a lot of men tend to do.

She wanted to be off the show. She's on another show, The Quad, in a much more major role. She's the main character. Hence why she died aburptly....not that the show knew what to do with her anyways. She's hella talented and they treated her like an extra.
The Quad is a really good show. Glad you brought it up because I forgot she was the president of Georgia A&M. Her role on that show is way better. She be getting those cakes blown out by a younger dude that happens to be a student at the school & the last school she worked at lmao!!! Can't wait for season 2.

Tasha and Bryant Gumble was flirty from the 1st time they met. It made no sense. Her and Sean made some sense cuz she was just using him but this is just random.

Back
Top Bottom