POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I'm not trippin as much over the Angela turn because Sandoval killed her ex-boyfriend, tried to kill her, and probably broke down whatever trust she had left in the system. I don't think her leaking the info is too crazy

Tariq and Dre storylines are both goofy tho, so is Tasha wanting ghost to be a drug dealer but then hooking up with every herb she comes across. And Tommy killing that homeland security dude is so trash, nobody is just out here killing feds like it's nothing.

I still wanna see what they do with Kanan tho. Him and Tommy are basically the only characters I still **** with

Angela too much like mcnulty (wire)

trying to fight crime while doing things off code, she's super annoying

I just like her accent

Nope. They're both dirty, just didn't expect it from Angela until this recent episode.

Interested to see how it plays out, guessing that Season 5 is the last season.

So y'all think Angela helped them kill Sandoval? Looked like she was just felt he got what he deserved to me.
Bruh, she set him up. She knew because of all the information he had on everyone, if Ghost and Tommy knew his location and how much time they had to act that they would find a way.

Observations from last episode:
- Tariq wants to be a tough guy whose down for armed robbery but not rape? If you're down, you need to be down for whatever. No need for half-way crooks.
- I hate Tariq's whole storyline and I hate the who 'misguided teenager trope' in movies and TV shows. It's overdone.
- I like Dre's full heel turn into a bad guy. He'll be Tommy's best adversary yet. It's crazy that he went from a young protege to bad buy all over that Kanan's return.
- I love how Tommy's dad was willing to put in work at the drop of a hat.
- Gonna be interesting to see what plays out w/ Proctor now that we know he kept the laptop.
- I keep thinking about how busy Ghost's day must be. He's prolly looking at his Outlook calendar like '900--Meet with City Councilmen about Youth Center' '1000--Meet with Drug Cartel Boss to call off War' '1100--Go run up on Proctor at his kid's school'. His days must be crazy :lol::lol::lol:

I think people can enjoy it for what it is but when the writers deviate from the core values and traits you established for the characters just for cheap shocks then you have to call BS. You can't suspend disbelief THAT much.

Angie out here calling in hits, that's garbage writing. She just bkew up her entire career for the sake of doing what is right but then sets a man up for murder. That's trash writing.
Julio being the most gullible man on the planet, Tariq being kidnapped twice & his parents still leaving him unsupervised, Dre overthrowing two prominent NY gangsters yet terrified of an old goon with no juice, Teresi being Tommy's dad dragged out for 5+ episodes, 50 being beaten unconscious then set on fire and then escaping, Ghost killing like 8 prominent drug dealers off suspicion in season 1 but not even remotely suspicious of Dre, etc etc etc

I mean, I didn't have to suspend this much disbelief when I was watching Batman vs. Superman.

Steep decline from season 1 & most of season 2. Gotta call it out.

Observations from last episode:
- I hate Tariq's whole storyline and I hate the who 'misguided teenager trope' in movies and TV shows. It's overdone.
This is almost as overdone as the kid having some sort of illness or obstacle, asthma, some medication they must take. Movies have been doing this so much recently damn. Just make the little bastard a good kid or don't have him really play a part in the show.
I mean, I didn't have to suspend this much disbelief when I was watching Batman vs. Superman.
Steep decline from season 1 & most of season 2. Gotta call it out.
Hence why I am slow to watch the episodes and catch all the way up. The writing is so far fetched it is insane.

Martha
Why did you say that?
It's his mother's name.

That was pretty bad writing as well though.

i think he got a comedy show coming out on BET

he took shots at everyone on the channel saying its his now :lol:

gabrielle union clapped back too

Back
Top Bottom