POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I pay the most attention while watching Tommy's scenes, not sure why, and I'll always wonder why Ghost and Tommy don't communicate as frequently as they should ...a lot issues could be "fixed" if these 2 could sit down and talk for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Also hate every time Tasha calls Jamie Ghost like people is not even suppose to even know who Ghost is.

For the people complaining, I know the writing is sketchy at times with this show, but why can't people just sit back and enjoy something for what it is sometimes?
I sit back and watched season 3 which was real shaky, never complained but at some point it's like C'mon. The writing this season has been bad and way too predictable. It's been maybe 3 good episodes so far. First few episodes was straight up boring. If you been watching the show from day 1 I think you can criticize it and want it to get better.

for the people saying they are done watching if it doesn't improve after watching for so long
have you done that with a show before?

Too much time invested ...im only here to see Ghost and Tommy win, don't really about nothing else.

Last episode was better. Now I get why Jukebox story was so rushed 13 episodes down to 10. Starz knows people will watch regardless.

Finally Tariq getting smart. I thought he was going to tell Ghost that Brains was after him and then Ghost handles it, but I prefer for him to straighten up so he stops annoying me. :lol:

Tommy's dad a real one.

Larenz definitely got a shady part.

Dre was crying when 50 came around. Now he Scarface. :rolleyes

Procter either really smart or really stupid. Hope we find out soon.

Curious to see how all this plays out over the next two episodes.

I don't even see an issue with the writing.
IMG_20170808_093709.jpg

So the kids are gonna run off to CT & Tasha bout to keep messing with Martin Baker lookin boy while Ghost has meetings with the Jimenez.

Had a feeling that Ghost being out of the streets wouldn't last.

Nothing wrong with the writing except ...

They gave us ***** Dre for so long and in 2 episode they want us to believe he can run NYC.

The gave us mastermind Ghost but he goes to the Jimenez to negotiate and his barging tool is I will snitch.

They gave us goody to shoes Angela and she just set a fed up to get murder.

The gave us Tasha a down as chick that wanted the biggest Ganster in NYC but now has feelings for a white collar herb.

Etc 3tc etc ...

I always defended the show until these past 4 episodes .... smh

Dre was crying when 50 came around. Now he Scarface. :rolleyes

Nothing wrong with the writing except ...

They gave us ***** Dre for so long and in 2 episode they want us to believe he can run NYC.

The gave us mastermind Ghost but he goes to the Jimenez to negotiate and his barging tool is I will snitch.

They gave us goody to shoes Angela and she just set a fed up to get murder.

The gave us Tasha a down as chick that wanted the biggest Ganster in NYC but now has feelings for a white collar herb.

Etc 3tc etc ...

I always defended the show until these past 4 episodes .... smh
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dre's character shift this season is stupid.
I don't even mind the shift, but only if it was done properly. Literally he went from being a ***** to having everyone in the operation behind his back and for no apparent reason. Like if they took time to show him working behind the scene, setting **** up, offing a few of the rivals, etc to gain the loyalty of the organization, then great. But no ... he went from nothing to something in less than 25 minutes of airtime. Not going to happen. **** is garbage. This **** has so much potential if they invest the time to build up ****. Hell look at Kalese she still building ... lol

I think people can enjoy it for what it is but when the writers deviate from the core values and traits you established for the characters just for cheap shocks then you have to call BS. You can't suspend disbelief THAT much.

Angie out here calling in hits, that's garbage writing. She just bkew up her entire career for the sake of doing what is right but then sets a man up for murder. That's trash writing.

tasha give the a** to anybody who pays her attention

and the writing has never been that great

I don't relegate it to only season 4

I just watched everything from 2 weeks ago to now, its been shaky

not the worst but to have actors from the wire and this mainstream attention you'd think they'd be all in

Angela probably has ties to that one group, the one that leaves cards everyone.

Can't think of the name.

What am I supposed to be looking forward tonthrm wrapping up in this finale?

There's not one story line that if left unresolved would bother me.

That's my problem with the writing. Too many useless story have watered down the major archs.

Imo

Back
Top Bottom