POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

we also found out this ep that Ghost could've went to Choate Rosemary Hall back in the days on scholarship but stayed behind to get money with Tommy

guess I'm the only one who doesn't like tommy

boy is trash

and that lawyer messing with tasha is gonna go hard at ghost and prolly her when he realizes tasha is in the game just as mush as ghost

It's hilarious that they left behind the gas cans but can still sell that it was electrical lol.

Bow legged *** dre better die next week

Kanan was out there looking like Jason Bourne. 50 definitely has it in his contract that he gets one outrageous scene a season

:lol: at Kanan's use of emojis.

But damn they let him cook in that scene. My issue is in a show like this, there should be room for more scenes like that. But they're too sporadic.

Like the only time they let Julio cook is when they killed him.

I wonder if Reyna is another "we killed her because she's about to go do another show or go to college" scenario.

Councilman's boy grilling Ghost so we know where that's going.

You would think a teacher would pull out of the class with a cop instead of barging in the room putting her on blast :lol:

You would think a teacher would pull out of the class with a cop instead of barging in the room putting her on blast :lol:

That was so unrealistic. No private school should be allowing a police officer to talk to a student about the whereabouts of their sibling without the parents permission.

Nah that scene was perfect. That principal has always been smug with the St. Patrick. From the whole Raina losing out the Annie role, to their tuition checks bouncing, she wanted to embarass Tariq & Raina. She was even condescending in askinf if Tariq was even in school today reinforcing how much he's been cutting school.

If Dre isn't dead or Tommy doesn't find out about being two timed, I'm done. And hopefully Ghost stop being a sucka too. Overall, meh episode

That little head butt was comedy.

Ghost just came out of jail and got a million bucks to cut.

The holes and over the top novela like scenes are hilarious. Lala can't act. I was chuckling the whole exchange between her and tommy.

That little head butt was comedy.

Ghost just came out of jail and got a million bucks to cut.

The holes and over the top novela like scenes are hilarious. Lala can't act. I was chuckling the whole exchange between her and tommy.

Bruh hit her with the it aint even like that line

Back
Top Bottom