POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

It's on next week
20170808_215606.jpg

Ok ok ok. Who was the chick in the restaurant? I remember the scene but can't remember the situation.

Hotasha gotta go. SMH

Tarik should've caught that. Reyna thought she was too tough. Turned out she was too dumb. She should've stayed her *** inside at the dance.

:lol: Tommy been the bright spot for me in this subpar season. His philosophical quote on how a man is measured not by how he acts when things are going right, but when "**** done popped off" or him finally called out his mother's dumb coddling from Teresi "he's a drug dealer and murderer... I'M A DRUG DEALER AND MURDERER".

dat flashback :nerd:
tasha aint leaving
tommy in shambles
honeynut cheerios wanted the d :lol:
fity chan
that counsel dude about that life :nerd:
fantasma got headbutt and wrote the check :lol:
all over some lean :smh:

Ok ok ok. Who was the chick in the restaurant? I remember the scene but can't remember the situation.

Hotasha gotta go. SMH

Tarik should've caught that. Reyna thought she was too tough. Turned out she was too dumb. She should've stayed her *** inside at the dance.
Bruh I binged watched the whole thing during like the middle of season 3. 20+ whatever episodes in like 2-3 days

I do not remember shorty at all :lol:

:lol: at Kanan texting threats to Dre with emoticons. He really do remind of ****** that just got out of a long bid discovering ****. Probably got an Ig throwing up pics every 10 mins. "Bout to head out in the fresh white on whites"..."look at this funky *** door" ..."I see my ***** over there, bout to say what's up"..."said what's up to my *****".

The girl was in the very opening of the show. Episode 1 Season 1, first 5-10 mins of the show ...

Wow they went deep to find someone to screw Ghost. I gotta imagine they won't find a body though. It's been years. Her saying I remember this voice can't do him in on a criminal level, but it will hurt his rep again.

That girl showing back up better be a well thought out reemergence or it's going to be OD corny.

Episode was trash.

Her dying was just weak. Not that I care, her character sucks.

The girl in the restaurant hearing the voice randomly and knowing that's him is dumb and stupid. Such a thing to see on Power

I hate that I still watch this show.

My man 50.

Tommy is a hot head. Probably a good foil to Ghost, but he's ruining himself.

Didn't think the school cop would be that ruthless.

Turning point for Tariq, he's been exposed to too much. I will say sometimes running isn't a bad thing.

:lol: at Kanan texting threats to Dre with emoticons. He really do remind of *****s that just got out of a long bid discovering ****. Probably got an Ig throwing up pics every 10 mins. "Bout to head out in the fresh white on whites"..."look at this funky *** door" ..."I see my ***** over there, bout to say what's up"..."said what's up to my *****".
Man if a dude text me threats with emoji's when he pulls up I would
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom