POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Also man,

That Spanish dude gotta get some new killers

Took 3 to barely kill Julio, and 50 worked them boys like clockwork. Had time to close the door, had me :rofl:

50 with the emoji banging and the savagery at the apartment :rofl: some of the top scenes of the whole series. Dre gonna get knocked off next season. 50 ain't just gonna let that go and we know he ain't dying at this point :lol:

Also man,

That Spanish dude gotta get some new killers

Took 3 to barely kill Julio, and 50 worked them boys like clockwork. Had time to close the door, had me :rofl:

that was funny to me too

my boy had manners while they were trying to kill him

didn't want the neighbors to worry, gotta keep the noise down

Why would they kill Reyna? just send her character off to that school. Makes no sense to kill her off.

So Tariq managed to get away from this calculated dirty cop when grown those 2 grown men couldn't.
comeon.png

They bout to have Ghost and Tasha depressed as hell. Killing his daughter is overdramatic, this writing is all over the place. So thug Tariq got some much blood on his hands all cuz they dragged this dumb rebellious child thing out.

I'm shock that the show even did that killing at the end. Most shows won't show that kind of violence towards children.

Last edited:
It's 50s show so you know he gonna have himself looking like the man. And them killing Reyna, it's just for the drama. It's been somewhat gory all season so wasn't surprised they showed it.

O Dog finna b the new villain I think.
Tommy gonna try and run wit the mob now and maybe go head up wit ghost and o dog.
Dre gonna b in the mix somehow but prolly get popped
I think Ghost gonna b on his extra G ish now now that Reyna was murdered.

Ghost Tommy and Kanan bout to form the Terrible Trio and be out here setting it off! They all have aligning interests that make for a perfect reunion of the old squad.

Dre been a *** a**! untrustworthy dude from day 1. He been switching sides since he came on the show. I don't know why it's a stretch to see him going behind people's backs perpetuating as that dude. The minute he gets pressed again he will fold. He been a low life snake this whole time but people somehow forgot.:smh:
is not about how he was a snake, the show made it seem like he was a herb for an entire season and half. Now, he is plotting and making moves .... out of all the times he had a chance to kill 50 he does it now ...

I will admit Ghost negotiations with Jimenez could have been better but I see it. They took credit for something they didn't do and ironically respect is everything in the dope game. Could have done a better job explaining it.
a better jo b explaining it? The entire scene was beyond stupid .... like how you go in there and say you kill LoBos and put the card ... lol ... did the Jimenez forget all the other boss Ghost and Tommy killed using the Jimenez hitman card? That alone is disrespect .... again poor writing .. t

Angela has never been goody to shoes. She has stabbed so many co workers in the back it's ridiculous. Sleeping with a married man while also giving it up to Greg to try and get info. She's had low moral character from the gate. This chick will do anything to get to the top so setting Sandoval up isn't a stretch imo. This broad has always been out for herself.
you have a point but killing someone was beyond what she would do at least in the show. She was so bent backwards when she thought Jamie ...

Tasha been looking out for herself since the beginning too. This chick hit her husbands right hand man after her best friend let him hit, she had the Idea to set up Kanan, laundering money behind Ghost back. She could have been in the club going legit but deep down is just a regular old hood rat.
and now she wants to be legit .. turning down her friend that has been helping her out the entire show ... again BS writing

I can't believe y'all have fallen for the image some of these people have faked on this show. Maybe the writing is better than you give it credit for? Tommy is the only person on the show who's ever kept in everyone else lie constantly.
nope the writing has become beyond horrible . Hence the reason why I'm *****ing .. you can't turn mofos into something they haven't been over night ....

Now to the latest episode ... I need to check back and repost what I had said ... Tarisi is going tok be a problem for Ghost and Tommy relationship.

Tommy and Kannan might start working together.

Tate was shady ... etc ...

We see this **** coming a mile away .. stop it.

This is actually a good show. Its just that everybody online is a critic. Could it be better yes. But since Starz wont let them put out more episodes per season. Then we have to take what we can get for now. Its obvious that Ghost is going to have to team up with Kanan in some type of way. Because Kanan knows Ray Ray.

Thats how Ghost is going to get to Ray Ray. Tommy about to link up with the Mob through family ties. If the show was so trash like some people say. Why does the show get high ratings/views? Its like people complaining about materials on a Jordan 1 Black/Red release. We all know how the release day will be.

The way **** is going Ghost really needs 50. Dude has been killing people left and right since he got out of jail and no one have questioned him.

Dude is the true Ghost .... like Jamie needs to have 50 clean the entire hoodout.

And let's continue talkiing about trash writing...like the 718 crew was on that corner which was Ghost before but this dude in the same Pjs that Ghost was slinging has the cojones to press him Now? LoL ... yeah ok .....

Bra I know this is a show & all but Damn Tommy is all muscle , no brain . You can't tell me he hasn't put 2&2 together that Dre been playing him from the get go . The man ask to be your new distro over Julio dead body like it was all good .

And when tommy was going at it with his mom was the most cringe worthy moment ever lol, just busted out laughing .

Riq is just the dumbest young n**** ever but he's a rich kid , can't expect too much out of him .

Cant wait to see O Dogg raise his voice and start waving his arms around. Im sure thatll be next season though.

This is actually a good show. Its just that everybody online is a critic. Could it be better yes. But since Starz wont let them put out more episodes per season. Then we have to take what we can get for now. Its obvious that Ghost is going to have to team up with Kanan in some type of way. Because Kanan knows Ray Ray.

Thats how Ghost is going to get to Ray Ray. Tommy about to link up with the Mob through family ties. If the show was so trash like some people say. Why does the show get high ratings/views? Its like people complaining about materials on a Jordan 1 Black/Red release. We all know how the release day will be.
I have had girls with trash pussycat before but once I start I must finish. Same**** here ... love the show for 3 seasons and this season is going all to waste ... but I'll finish it.

Back
Top Bottom