POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Bruh!!

dj-paul-looking-crazy-o.gif

Nothing wrong with the writing except ...

They gave us ***** Dre for so long and in 2 episode they want us to believe he can run NYC.

The gave us mastermind Ghost but he goes to the Jimenez to negotiate and his barging tool is I will snitch.

They gave us goody to shoes Angela and she just set a fed up to get murder.

The gave us Tasha a down as chick that wanted the biggest Ganster in NYC but now has feelings for a white collar herb.

Etc 3tc etc ...

I always defended the show until these past 4 episodes .... smh

Dre been a *** a**! untrustworthy dude from day 1. He been switching sides since he came on the show. I don't know why it's a stretch to see him going behind people's backs perpetuating as that dude. The minute he gets pressed again he will fold. He been a low life snake this whole time but people somehow forgot.:smh:

I will admit Ghost negotiations with Jimenez could have been better but I see it. They took credit for something they didn't do and ironically respect is everything in the dope game. Could have done a better job explaining it.

Angela has never been goody to shoes. She has stabbed so many co workers in the back it's ridiculous. Sleeping with a married man while also giving it up to Greg to try and get info. She's had low moral character from the gate. This chick will do anything to get to the top so setting Sandoval up isn't a stretch imo. This broad has always been out for herself.

Tasha been looking out for herself since the beginning too. This chick hit her husbands right hand man after her best friend let him hit, she had the Idea to set up Kanan, laundering money behind Ghost back. She could have been in the club going legit but deep down is just a regular old hood rat.

I can't believe y'all have fallen for the image some of these people have faked on this show. Maybe the writing is better than you give it credit for? Tommy is the only person on the show who's ever kept in everyone else lie constantly.

Saw half of this episode leaked. Didn't expect it to hit me that hard still. For once, a good episode.

Season finale looks good. Can't wait to see what happens.

Daaaaaamn
Ghost bout to go ham
And do ghost ****
Bout damn time
Shame she had to die
Woulda preferred Tariq
Yo who was watching they youngest kid
While everyone was out????
Tariq a straight ***** and a sucka
When they gonna kill dre?
50 a damn fool
Out here killing his would be assassins
Damn real talk him ghost and tommy
Would be unstoppable if they decided to just let bygones be bygones
Linked up and was in the drug world
And corporate world together
Real talk after next season show gonna be done
Nowwhere else for them to take the story
And ooooooh now Tasha wanna be legit
But when ghost wanted that in season 1
U didn't wanna hear it :smh:
Female are so damn elogical sometimes
Every since seeing that ig vid
The just shake my head and start dying when paused dude on screen
He just so damn zesty :lol:
And now I'm starting to pick up on it in his acting :lol:
Good episode though just seem like too much **** was happeneing too damn fast
Next week looks :pimp:

That woman from the first episode and in this season is going to be Ghost downfall....the one working at the restaurant with the flash back.

I see it coming

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom