POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The actor himself said that this season was his rise. Plenty knew.

Yup. Everybody been saying that since the breakfast club interview.

It's definitely still going to be about the Jiminez too. In the meeting ANgie was holding when Saxe revealed Rain was killed, they had a picture of the gold gun the Jiminez dude used.

Forgot all about that being his favorite gun.

Tasha telling that lawyer all of that ish was completely stupid as well. You barely know this guy yet you tell him something that might land you and your fam in the big house forever.

And she already showed this goof *** dude the safe.

Man this season was just horrible. Also plots and pay-offs were a downer . I can only continue to watch because of the time invested in the series. But shame on the writers. I mean isn't K really to blame for Tariq's lean addiction and the cause of him meeting ray ray and tay tay. Guess when he tells ghost the truth then he will try to kill Kanan and then a witness from season 2 will show up like the one from season 1. Here we go again.

smh

I told yall boys

tariq was turning into ghost and shorty will be his tasha

knew the lawyer was gonna see tasha was in the game just as much as ghost

saw all this a mile away

boys had a family reunion at the crime scene tho lol

that was dumb as hell and telling angela h** a** about it?

They really letting this ***** dre live till next season :smh:
He killed the damn priest for gods sake :smh:
Still tryna figure out whose the biggest BAN dre or tariq
Tasha and ghost acting in the car was trash at the begining
Kannan ghost tommy the damn dream team :pimp:
Only 50 could do the **** he's did then be riding in the same car as the people he did dirty :lol:
Not to mention they still calling him his nickname :rofl:
****** *** season finalethis shoulda been the episode BEFORE the season finale
Also Tariq a straight sucka
Idc if he shot dude
He still a *****
He the reason she got killed
And since when are him and raina twins :rofl:
This show to damn funny with these plot holes
But whatever I'll be right back here next season

Yo real talk dre a *****
Like I know this show ain't real
But he really a *****
With a capital B
got a wack *** name in real life
Ol bow legged ***
Yeah rotimi
Don't nobody give a duck about ur music
U a *****
Ur music is trash
And I can't wait till u die in the show
Even after u die on the show I still ain't gonna listen. And if u ever act again I'm a hate ur character too
Idc who u play I will always consider u a BAN
what the hell is a rotimi anyway

I see folks saying "you shouldn't be surprised at Dre's rise" no ****, multiple sources from the show said it would happen. The issue is the pacing and editing didn't convey it well, so it just sorta happened.

This ho Tasha really quoted DMX during that serious talk in the car. :lol:

Flesh-Of-My-Flesh-Blood-Of-My-Blood-Album-Review.jpg

cant believe ghost keep letting lorenz tate punk him. in real life if you selling birds you have to be ****in ruthless.

Last edited:
I thought the episode was good considering. I didn't have high expectations.

So how long before Jamie and Angela get back together?

And i knew 50 wasn't going to give up Power. It's not like his music career is poppin.

yeah another example of a plot point nobody wants

I don't get the Dre thing. He's small change.

You know .. I used to love the show and the build up but this season by far has been a **** show ...

The writing is horrible ....

Then dudes be acting like is ok and praising this BS.

For all the supporters ...

Why did Dre not show up at Ray Rays apartment at 6 or before like he was told?

Like what if ...

1. Tariq manage to kill Ray Ray but still hate Dre for it and not tell Ghost and Tommy?

2. What if Tariq never showed up and left Ray Ray waiting? Was he willing to gamble with Police?

3. What if Tariq was killed by Ray Ray, who else besides Dre and Cuz knew about the location?

Like **** out of here man ....

Ghost call Tommy and have him chasing ****** to kill and then he wants the call to VM? In what world????

The house full or random strangers and they go o it kill Toros ... he changes meet with a pastor ... then rushes to Ray Rays apartment clean the mess and no one questions where was Tasha Tariq or Ghost? LoL and they come back and everyone still there? Lmao ...

Yeah ok ..

50 cents rap career is over ...

Dudes are into dudes that wear purses
Dudes that have 3 bars for an entire song
Dudes that can't be understood

And the ones that actually still enjoy 'hip-hop are into the **** JCole Kendrick Chance and them have to say ...

50 style of rap is not for this era ...

So tasha taken the charges for riq? Is gone b their way of giving her a limited role in season 5 due to her real life pregnancy? Im sure she probably wnt n able to film alot of scenes for s5...

The fact it's going to take Ghost, Tommy, and Kanan to take down Dre is why I feel like the show has reached new levels of trash.

When did Dre become this significant mainstay? And now HE'S the arch enemy? Cmon. Should've offed him and made it about the Jimenez. That's more plausible than Dre being this genius nemesis.
It ain't really that hard to believe. Dre pretty much did what Ghost did to 50 when 50 got locked up.

I cant believe this dude 50 probably had his character rewritten it makes no sense. dudes send you to jail and all of a sudden you have a change of heart. and shouldnt kanen want to be the top boss since that was his position before going to jail. Tariq character so dumb Yeah you got your sister killed instead of letting your dad who knows what he is doing take care of it. You going to risk trying to do the job by yourself knowing you the only one that knows what happened so if you mess up the killer goes free. :rolleyes

Hate the way they got rid of the priest too.

It's like Courtney's favorite way to write a character off is to completely dumb him down.

Like what do you think Dre is gonna do to you after you say "Hey, Tommy knows you gravely betrayed him. I don't wanna **** with you no more"
yo this was some real stupid writing unless the preist thought he was immune. But why would you when you selling drugs like everyone else so much stupid stuff this season. I can get over the dragon zombie in game of thrones.

Back
Top Bottom