POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I'm so annoyed that Tasha constantly calls Jamie, Ghost, then let it slip when talking to Angie. We all know she know he's Ghost, but there's principalities in this.

Only Tommy should use Ghost and even then not really, he should just use Jamie since they all grew up together.

And the thing is, although I know it's ludicrous, he is also right. What was hip hop then is not hip hop now . Sometime old heads have to chill and realize their time has passed ....
This I get, what I don't like is him discrediting it with "real hip hop". It only makes sense he doesn't listen to it, but I don't get these dudes constantly popping off about "old heads". Imagine if I was out here like "Rakim ain't real hip hop no more". Nah they're always hop and made your **** possible, it's just their era has passed. Then again that may have been what his immature brain was trying to convey.

This I get, what I don't like is him discrediting it with "real hip hop". It only makes sense he doesn't listen to it, but I don't get these dudes constantly popping off about "old heads". Imagine if I was out here like "Rakim ain't real hip hop no more". Nah they're always hop and made your **** possible, it's just their era has passed. Then again that may have been what his immature brain was trying to convey.
I think you are right, he did a poor job of conveying what he meant.

And I did not know Tariq and Raina were twins hahahaha lol wtf
Yeah me and my girl were like what?
I'm so annoyed that Tasha constantly calls Jamie, Ghost, then let it slip when talking to Angie. We all know she know he's Ghost, but there's principalities in this.

Only Tommy should use Ghost and even then not really, he should just use Jamie since they all grew up together.

That's the dumbing down again. Boss chick that helps the rise of an empire and knows how to clean herself of a body, won't give up other details but keeps letting that slip.

she also forgot to tell riq to swab his nostrils. Whenever you shoot a gun for the wrong reason....clean your nostrils guys. Swab it with a qtip and trim them nose hairs.

[Ballerific]Courtney is trash af[/ballerific]

Finale was good but some of the writing is inexcusable.

I kept coming in here outta habit and almost spoiled it for myself :lol:

If they have a funeral next season...the show is really trash. You have to advance the time line after a year.

the agreement with jimenez was dealing in her clubs, not ghosts.

Don't think they've touched on whether or not they're still in business since stern came back into the picture.

What? If that's a case we wouldn't have picked up this season where we left off from last season.

Next season has to be last. It was a good run but they Are out of ideas

Nope. Tariq is gonna start becoming a Young Ghost. This season coming up Tasha will be questioned in the murder, she'll be free after a some time and come home to Tariq being a goon and running the streets.

Does 50 pay rent for that Apt?

I just want to see an episode dedicated to that. The grandma's family come to check on it, 50 convinces them he's a long lost relative and the grandma asked him to watch the house while on vacation. The fam eventually finds her corpse in the closet or some dumb **** and he murks them all.

Also where's FlyNY?

People on this thread worried about insignificant s***:smh:
Dude still living in a place for I don't know how long without paying rent ...

***** was old as heck I'm sure she knew people ikn the bldg that haven't seen her in how long?

Yrs, can we oversee this but again you trying to keep the show as realistic as possible and this is the minor things that get people aggrevated.

Don't even know why 50 was still using that apartment anyway :lol: ...he got some bread n ain't even hiding out from ghost no more no reason he shoulda been at the spot he stole and caught a body in

I knew that them 3 would be working together. I could sense that **** from the moment kanan helped saved tarik

And **** dre and that lady who's about to snitch on ghost

They about to run the tests on that gun and run it back to Tasha gun

Still trynna figure out how guys who are so good at covering their tracks don't do regular sweeps of their car (Tommy?)

:rofl: at Tommy rollin around trying to be lay undercover driving a mint condition ol school Stang with no tints

Why is Ghost even driving these days? He was adamant earlier that he should never be driving, that way he can never even get a ticket.

The Jimenez coming down to meet everyone? Then when they're leaving, they all decide to walk them to their car on a main road with cars passing? So druglords and drug dealers are just meeting openly outside of a hotel shaking hands smiling saying goodbye?!?!

Btw is Tasha's gun in the system?

I knew that them 3 would be working together. I could sense that **** from the moment kanan helped saved tarik

And **** dre and that lady who's about to snitch on ghost

They about to run the tests on that gun and run it back to Tasha gun

I can't remember Tasha's gun got in the system?

What? If that's a case we wouldn't have picked up this season where we left off from last season.

Trials don't happen that quick so time had passed.

It's always winter which gives us an ambiguous timeline anyway.

It's the last season (from what we know)....they gotta speed it up since their episodes been cut down to I believe 8 for the final season

Back
Top Bottom