POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I just hope that i don't have to wait 2 real life years waiting for Dre get clipped ....son need to die within the first 3 episodes of season 5.

Just focus on the Tate and Jimenez cartel as the antagonists.

And the ones that actually still enjoy 'hip-hop are into the **** JCole Kendrick Chance and them have to say ...

50 style of rap is not for this era ...

Right . Because I can't listen to a n**** like Uzi and Kendrick. People kill me with this kinda thinking. There's more traditional rappers out there but y'all aint playing or buying the album's or going to their shows. All fake outrage. :lol:

50's style of rap died in the previous era. Dude been trash. :lol:

This whole needing to assemble an army to take down Dre doesn't make any sense

Did the writers forget that Dre works for Ghost in his nightclub? Ghost can just ask Dre to meet him after work and put him down

My exact sentiments. He's somehow this powerhouse overnight.....

I wasn't dying when Tasha said Blood of my Blood, Flesh of my Flesh. I was thinking did she just quote X and get it wrong or maybe it's an old quote and X got it wrong.

I never heard them called twins and it was wack how they showed their other kid. She's randomly four years old in just two years now?

Show is so awful but I'll still watch

Right . Because I can't listen to a n**** like Uzi and Kendrick. People kill me with this kinda thinking. There's more traditional rappers out there but y'all aint playing or buying the album's or going to their shows. All fake outrage. :lol:

50's style of rap died in the previous era. Dude been trash. :lol:
I don't even understand what you said ... lol

Screenshot_20170904-004824.png

And the thing is, although I know it's ludicrous, he is also right. What was hip hop then is not hip hop now . Sometime old heads have to chill and realize their time has passed ....

This whole needing to assemble an army to take down Dre doesn't make any sense

Did the writers forget that Dre works for Ghost in his nightclub? Ghost can just ask Dre to meet him after work and put him down
This is exactly why that whole thing doesn't make any sense.

The Jimenez are only dealing with him because of his club connections.... which belong to Ghost :lol:

And then Ghost personally laid down like 6 kingpins back in season 1 all by himself without anyone knowing it was him, but now he needs 50s crew, Tommy & the Mob to take out Dre???

The writers are tripping all over themselves.

Clubs belong to the banshee chick.

They had that sexual tension that was left out all season but will probably show itself first scene next season lol

The show is horrid now.

Tommy bout to be made then they rush to another angle just to bring it back at the end.

They wasted half a season on the stupid *** trial that had no purpose to be dragged on.

We all knew he was his pops. They should of played the mob angle sooner

Too many plot holes man , first 1 season was good but damn did the writing take a dive the past few seasons . Show is interesting to watched but the whole Kanan & Ghost being buddy buddy sh*t is throwing me off .

Clubs belong to the banshee chick.

They had that sexual tension that was left out all season but will probably show itself first scene next season lol
that whole business relationship started with Ghost and Truth. And then now he's gonna be a sympathetic figure after that "funeral" for Raina, they're not gonna cut him out

No reason Dre should be alive after Episode 2. Cool if you don't want him killed off the first episode of the premiere, but after that Dre gotta go fam. Him and his Jon B looking *** man that been plotting.

that whole business relationship started with Ghost and Truth. And then now he's gonna be a sympathetic figure after that "funeral" for Raina, they're not gonna cut him out

If they have a funeral next season...the show is really trash. You have to advance the time line after a year.

the agreement with jimenez was dealing in her clubs, not ghosts.

Don't think they've touched on whether or not they're still in business since stern came back into the picture.

Tariq's only skill is making a mess bigger :lol: :smh:

N no reason for ghost and em to not take Dre out the paint by episode 2 or 3 next season ....they literally got too many angles to get at him , the writers will find a way to mess it up tho

Back
Top Bottom