POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

why is riq loyal to dre?
Ghost shouldve snapped Dre's neck at the gravesite.
Ghost shouldve beat riq's a** at home.

It should have been RIq, not Raina :smh:

At this point Tariq isn’t Ghost’s son. He has to die

Kanan offed his own blood. I don’t see why Ghost wouldn’t

Y’all need to chill. Riq>

2F8BDA4E-4AFF-4E6E-B6BA-310FCD9850F1.gif

So much for trying to binge...

I really had a problem with the made for tv funeral. **** whatever in that position. How does he allow dude to talk him into that? How does he allow them to talk Tommy out of the front row for optics?

I really want his son to walk into traffic. This kid is a bonehead.

Tommy so damn rude. How you just coming around and you're already ******* with the structure? Those dudes must be the lesser half of the power four.

I know they couldn't kill off Dre the first ep, but damn if they didn't make the team look like The Stooges trying to get at dude.

oh well, til next week

Riq the best actor on the show.

Raina was the worst.

Oh and they're other little girl who we don't even know exist is gonna hate her parents for keeping her at Grandmas all the time.

But yeah I feel y'all sayin the writing is bad.

It's just sloppy. It's all over the place.

We're gonna get sick of it this season, then Season 6 will be the final one.

That's where everyone gets killed off slowly besides 50.

They shouldn't have exposed dre to the knowledge of kanan still being alive so early in the season.

I remember Holly use to be the most hated on the show and then Tasha. Tariq over the past two seasons has taken over as the most hated character on here.

Writing is all over the place. They're gonna milk it the most they can.

Tariq going to be locked up in Juve. Angela and Tasha fall in love. Opps dig up Raina and do make videos like that Chappelle skit. Lala let's Ghost hit. Tasha kills Lala. Turtle got the laptop and snitches.

LaLa easily the worst actress on the show. Fine though so she gets a pass.

What about Dre?

I don't think Dre has ever been hated. I think everyone has had a wtf relationship with his character, because of how inconsistent he's been. He's gone from being basically a corner dude to tricking and outsmarting Ghost and Kanan.

Back
Top Bottom