POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Ghost could’ve just choked him out :lol:. He got with Kanan...and Kanan had Dre all shook up.

But Ghost not stepping to Dre when he’s 2 feet from him because he ain’t have it on him :smh: :lol:

Always wonder why they even created her character :lol: ...they gotta let lil shorty and grandma let the blicky off one time before the end of the show

lmfao, she choked on a keychain & was absent for like 3 seasons until last year when baked potato got shot & killed, now she back...

Stop yelling.
giphy.gif

I didn't understand that either cause if I was living the lifestyle that Ghost and Tommy are, I'd be strapped EVERYWHERE. I'd be on the toilet with mine...lol I know NYC has those tough gun laws though.
Can't be moving around strapped all the time after just beating a fed murder case come on man:lol:you definitely on the radar of all of law enforcement

Has anyone else noticed that Ghost is going bald? Son has patches on his scalp and the front of his line looks airbrushed slightly.

Word though. Should’ve kept it 2 kids.

This show they just make stuff up on the fly. I’m sure they messed up on that.

Watched it again.

After Tommy tells Ghost in church that the men are in position.

Ghost looks at Tariq and nods to him.

Of course he does it again when they’re carrying the casket.

I finally got all caught up. Acting is what it is, most tv show acting ends up being garbage after a cpl seasons it seems.

Tariq and Raina being twins was mentioned/implied like a cpl times in season 1 and after that never again. Especially the way their characters act nothing alike in age. At best Raina was 2 years younger based off their acting.

When they first introduced Dre to the show i laughed cuz all i could see was his wack character in "Dueces". Was a terrible acting tough guy in that movie. (Watched it on a day with nothing on)

Aint no way he should have made it out alive. Why only send 4 guys for him anyway. Best or not, only 4? And the 2 white dudes trying to duct a grown man while he's moving and fighting :lol:

HOLD UP!! Did i miss something where Angela actually 100% figured out that James is Ghost? Tasha slipped up said Ghost then James the first time she went to her for help for phone tracing. Then after that she just lets it fly 2 diff times and Angela just carries on. And how does Tasha just waltz up in to the Fed building unnoticed by any other lawyer in there.

Why was Angela even at the crime scene? Shes a lawyer no an investigator

Ghost getting shot :stoneface: dude went 4 seasons never taking a bullet and random small time street hustler turned instant big shot gets a hit on him :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom