POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I was like damn, Dre has his own club now. No, he's still working in the club :lol:

This show is getting more confusing than Westworld with who is who with the connects.

The older Italian dude with Tommy knew the dude was going to die. He did that on purpose.

Then why not let Tommy shoot him so he won't suffer for hours?

I was like damn, Dre has his own club now. No, he's still working in the club :lol:

This show is getting more confusing than Westworld with who is who with the connects.

Then why not let Tommy shoot him so he won't suffer for hours?

He was trying to not make it so blatant to Vinny I'm assuming. He wanted to make it seem like he actually tried to save the dude by calling a doctor.

Only stories needed right now is:

1. Ghost, Kanan, Tommy getting Dre
1a. Killing off the Jimenez
2. Tommy fixing his debt with the Italians

Idc bout Dre and his crew how theyre working n got on their side (other than Jimenez)

Idc bout Kanan trying to take over Tommy

Idc bout Ghost and this bs with the councilman

Idc bout Tasha grieving, Ghost carrying out revenge kills

Idc about Proctor, the black lawyer, or other attorneys

That's why they posted it :lol:

You thought they just drop random instagram chicks in the topic

Power introduce so many people in just one episode, you gotta ask questions on who's who........................Ma cheeks were definitely moving after Diego smashed her

I just wanna know how Ghost has not step foot in the ownership role of Truth since he been out.

Just lettin Dre run it :lol:

What's the other crew name that ran up on Ghost, Kanan & Tommy? The crew that thought Tommy would leave Ghost alone and start working under them solo?
Lol at the two dudes that hopped off the boat and got killed because they thought their handguns would take out guys with automatics. I gave them a few points for that smooth turn around though.

What's the other crew name that ran up on Ghost, Kanan & Tommy? The crew that thought Tommy would leave Ghost alone and start working under them solo?
Lol at the two dudes that hopped off the boat and got killed because they thought their handguns would take out guys with automatics. I gave them a few points for that smooth turn around though.
The serbians/russians. Milan's Jason's crew

Tbh I dont even know why I'm mad at Dre anymore.

He didnt kidnap Riq
He didnt introduce Riq to Ray Ray
He didnt introduce Riq to lean
He didnt kill Shawn
He didnt kill Raina or set it up

Why we hate Dre again ???

Because Dre was just crying about his daughter almost getting thrown out of a window and now he thinks he’s a boss

Back
Top Bottom