POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Ok ..

So ya already know I'm one of the biggest supporters of the show and I'm always advocating patience and letting things play out while understanding it is a tv show. However, I'm starting to lose patience quickly! They throwing way to many **** out there for people to follow, they are also bringing stuff for many seasons ago and trying to implemented and it's all getting confusing.

In addition, the sloppy writing is getting on my nerves. Like how dudes are getting pulled up on in random places?

I'm annoyed!
Courtney-Kemp-AgbohTOP.jpg

This episode was real entertaining.

- Dre really on his Nino Brown

- This _ Ghost feenin for Angela

- water head Tariq stay with that sneaky *** look

- Councilman O-Dawg got to be dirty as hell. He got goody two shoes thing/passive aggressive thing down pat.

This **** is just a soap opera now. Drug dealer/criminal world soap opera. At this point it's pointless to complain story lines and **** like that. :lol:

By the end of the season they'll probably somehow get rid of both the Jimenez Cartel and the Serbian Mafia

By the end of the season they'll probably somehow get rid of both the Jimenez Cartel and the Serbian Mafia
Tell me what kind if gangsta is rolling solo during a war for control of a gang and in plain daylight like nothing? If they make these make stupid and careless mistakes, they'll find a way to get rid of those two without a problem.

episode was trash
just kill tariq
and dre off already
wouldn't be mad at tasha dying
just hurry up and get to how dirty larenz tate character gonna be

Im just wondering how Ghost went from like Mr. Untouchable baddest mf in NYC to gettin punked by street hustler Dre and cryin in the car

Tariq is loyal to dre still? I didn't get that. I thought it was a set up. He confirmed with Ghost when he went to carry the Casket by giving him a nod.

Im thinkin this a bit now

Ghost dont even show up at Truth anymore. Dre basically punked him and took his club from him and he pushin pills through the club. Done took over both Ghost n Tommy crews. Dre also kept the deal with Bassett and the other clubs/hotels. So if something happens to Dre then theyll def end it all.

Ghost been tryin to get out the game n be clean running businesses and whatnot.

:nerd:

Why is Dre still in the club working ? Not understanding that angle. I thought Ghost still owned the club after he got it back from the old white dude.

Furthermore if Dre in the club everyday why dont they use that as an oppurtunity to merk him. This makes no sense.

But I'm still gonna watch :rofl:

Angela and Tasha discussing criminal activity in the middle of the day in broad daylight at a restaurant

Tommy and stupid Uncle just causally let Carmine bleed out. They should no sense of urgency to get him medical attnetion

It’s getting to the point where I’m becoming sick of it. How they always meeting on restaurants discussing these BS especially in public like they can’t be spotted.

They let dude die.

That guy who couches for Tommy needs to get whacked for vouching for him in Ep 1.

How you try to wrap a guy in a blanket when all you had to do was get him at gun point.

————————————-

This Karen’s Tate part is stupid and boring. This guy Ghost also is a serial killer. Not even a drug dealer no more.

Whole thing is confusing as hell.

Give us one story line. Focus on the Tommy and Italians and Ghost and them Hunting Dre.

Idc Tasha crying for Raina. That’s not entertainment.

Only thing I like about last episode was that Dre starting to feel how it is to be in power ( no pun intended ). Got dudes second guessing him and disobeying orders. Now he gon have to make some tough decisions.

His day 1 homie was wildin with the drive by. Seem like he got a " Tommy" of his own in the crew. Dude think Dre tryna punk him cuz Dre feeling himself but he just did some dumb ish on the street that could come back on em.

At the rate the show going I wouldnt be surprised if Ghost and crew get knocked off and the show becomes about Dre. I mean it is called Power. And Ghost aint got that no more. Plus folks is petitioning for 50 to get the axe over that Terry Crews ig post he had. This would be a smart waybto do it. Just saying.

At the rate the show going I wouldnt be surprised if Ghost and crew get knocked off and the show becomes about Dre. I mean it is called Power. And Ghost aint got that no more. Plus folks is petitioning for 50 to get the axe over that Terry Crews ig post he had. This would be a smart waybto do it. Just saying.

The ratings would plummet if that happened. :lol:

Let them petition who cares.

If Power runs 4 more seasons and he’s not apart of it that would be stupid.

But they make these episodes up on the fly.

He’ll die and then still be alive because it was his twin or some ****.

If they kill of Tommy Ghost or 50 this show is done.

Just wont be the same.

Only thing I like about last episode was that Dre starting to feel how it is to be in power ( no pun intended ). Got dudes second guessing him and disobeying orders. Now he gon have to make some tough decisions.

His day 1 homie was wildin with the drive by. Seem like he got a " Tommy" of his own in the crew. Dude think Dre tryna punk him cuz Dre feeling himself but he just did some dumb ish on the street that could come back on em.

Dre really about to become the next Ghost.....wouldn’t be surprised if he try to take his name as well.

That shorti Dre was talking to in da club :wow::blush::evil::smokin.
Tommy gone Tommy :D:smh:.
Larenz Tate is mad grimey.
I didn’t think it was Ghost place to kill dude @ da end.

Anybody catch that M.a.a.d City rip during the drive by? :lol:

Dre kissing these broads in the mouth :smh: ya nasty *budden voice*.

Ghost wanna be batman so bad.

Back
Top Bottom