POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Thinking of starting this show. Is the pacing pretty quick or is it a slow burn?

Angela was cool in S1 and S2. She got trash afterwards. I just be seeing cheekbones. And that dumb *** pout she keep on her face

I think they were going for the J-Lo “Jenny from the block” type hype

I figured this too. Shorty just look wild old in the face. I noticed the actress playing her had her birthday hidden from all her profiles/bios until like last season. They claiming she 38. Nah bro.

I'm binging S4 again and got damn I forgot how fine Lala was looking in this season :evil:

The baddest chick on the show is Alicia Jimenez, Ghost was ready to leave Tasha AND Angela when he saw her :rofl:

Speaking of S4, that scene with Raina getting shot was just stupid. Dude goes chasing after Tariq and Raina just pops up outta nowhere behind him talking about, "I know who you are. Leave Tariq alone or my father's gonna kill you." I would've shot her dumb*** too. She gets that talking out of turn **** from her mama.

Unless I missed something, how is Angela going to get away with deleting that file? Her login and date/time has to be logged.

Reactions: Ube
Angela and Tasha discussing criminal activity in the middle of the day in broad daylight at a restaurant

Tommy and stupid Uncle just causally let Carmine bleed out. They should no sense of urgency to get him medical attnetion

Nothing is making sense this season. Every time Kanan comes up with a plan, Ghost and Tommy say "that's smart Kanan.." as if he's an idiot and hasn't been outsmarting them from Ep1. Only 2 Eps into the S5 and Ghost just acting all out of character the way he's been moving. I'm still wondering how they're gonna implement Angela being dirty, remember Sandoval said her name came up in meetings with Lobos before she shot him and she distorted her wire so Saxe, Donovan and Mak couldn't hear it. Then she tried to save Sandoval.

Unless I missed something, how is Angela going to get away with deleting that file? Her login and date/time has to be logged.

I'm guessing she used the dude's login that asked her to speak to the I.T. guy for her because he couldn't log in

The most underrated character on the show is Saxe :lol:

Saxe.gif

Halfway through this episode and while its not bad, they are juggling way too many storylines. At least for me, **** is starting to get way too muddled

You got the main storyline with trying to get Dre
Tasha and Angela ****
Tommy and the Italians
Angela and the lawyer ****
Proctor and that ****
Dre and the cartel stuff
The Larenz Tate **** that ain't going anywhere

They need to wrap some things up or tie them together quick.

Yoooo. When yall watch, pay attention to the dude Dre is screaming at in the latter part of the episode. That ***** face was comedy :lol:

Last edited:
Wonder if Dre is Gonna get Rashad McCants and Tay from Dormtainment clapped. And here goes 50 again doing dirt. He really isn't acting at all

Best part of the episode was those two chicks the cartel dude was smashing. My boy Dre scared to perform in front of people lol. Shawty would have got smashed no matter who came in that bathroom.

Im really curious as to what this Larenz Tate storyline will lead up to.

That joint talking to Dre in the club so **********in fine, ay dios mio. Not the joint in the bathroom

Shawty in the black dress right? She need a scene ASAP :lol:.

And the slim jawn Jimenez passed him in the bathroom nice too. People STAY hitting raw in Hollywood :rofl:

Mount up!

That ending was pointless but ill keep watching
Nah. I feel like homie got a lot of pinned up anger and he had to let it blow. Not like Ghost talk to anybody bout his feelings.

Was a sloppy move tho. This ninja makin emotional moves now. Probably gonna be his downfall

Nah. I feel like homie got a lot of pinned up anger and he had to let it blow. Not like Ghost talk to anybody bout his feelings.

Was a sloppy move tho. This ninja makin emotional moves now. Probably gonna be his downfall

There was no proper buildup for all that to be justified. The drinking, nobody to talk to and all that was cool, but they did all that in 5 minutes. You need more buildup for it to be effective. As it stands, it was just a lazy way to end the episode.

Ok ..

So ya already know I'm one of the biggest supporters of the show and I'm always advocating patience and letting things play out while understanding it is a tv show. However, I'm starting to lose patience quickly! They throwing way to many **** out there for people to follow, they are also bringing stuff for many seasons ago and trying to implemented and it's all getting confusing.

In addition, the sloppy writing is getting on my nerves. Like how dudes are getting pulled up on in random places?

I'm annoyed!

Back
Top Bottom