POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Decent episode today.

Lorenz Tate is why i hate all politicians.

Crazy to see the Cartel family at odds. Shawty was trying to give her brother up to the police because he’s too wreckless in her eyes.

I slick think the Cartel brother is going to take her out based on that small convo they had in the Jeep.

It’s crazy how they pitched this idea of Tommy’s father being a non snitching mafia member to what he currently is.

50 Cent still trying to still the show when he should be playing the background. Dude ain’t loyal to anybody man lol.

Looks like we might get those sex scenes between Ghost & Angela back.

Tasha might be getting some scenes in too with that lawyer now that she’s left Ghost in the dust

ghost acting like a lil *****
everybody punching him
playing him
looking real P
this season so trash
everybody still lying to each other
scheming behind each other back
all they need is to talk to each other
and **** wouldn't be as bad as it is

It’s crazy how they pitched this idea of Tommy’s father being a non snitching mafia member to what he currently is.
yeah the switch up is :smh:
he coulda just sold out ghost
during that prison fight with the guard
if that was the case
Looks like we might get those sex scenes between Ghost & Angela back.
i hope not
tired of seeing her as *** naked
she dont know how to have fake sex at all

I don’t think he knows about their difference. He just sees Dre as another easy target to help put money into his campaign. You can tell he wants to push Ghost out of the picture because of the mess ups.

Yeah now they're tryna introduce an arc for Proctor, and now with Dre, Ghost and Tate amongst the other 7 arcs they got. They're gonna have to wrap some of this **** up within the next 2 episodes or so because it's getting muddled.

That Drive-by is basically a repeat of season 1-2 when Ghost’s crew kept getting robbed so he killed Rolla & everyone else off suspicion. They eventually found out it was Kanaan behind it :lol: I wonder when they’ll catch the pattern. Probably the finale.

Alicia lookin like the female Stringer. Willing to sacrifice her kin like that :lol: cold game, can’t fault the logic.

Courtney Kemp has Ghost getting sonned in every scene. This guy is unrecognizable from the character we got in Season 1.

I don’t think he knows about their difference. He just sees Dre as another easy target to help put money into his campaign. You can tell he wants to push Ghost out of the picture because of the mess ups.

Tate's character cant be a smart dumb politician. He set GHOST up and turned him into a buck, to get him in line. GHOST infidelity was supposed to be Tate's blackmail material. He knows about whats going on in the street. Making Dre a part of the organization stops a potential gang war in his district, helping solidify his claim of "cleaning up the neighborhood."

Honestly at this point I don't understand how GHOST's organization has lasted this long. If he was in the WIRE"s era of the drug game, Baltimore PD would've snatched him up by now or he would've been taken out. Too many dumb mistakes being made.

Also since when do you go arrest a high value target without any backup or blocking off the street that leads to the hanger.

- Thot Angela got played again

- Ghost need to take care of the goof *** lawyer Tasha creepin with. I think Grandmama gon tell Ghost.

- I still find myself rooting for Dre. Son's come up has been major.

- I hope turtle stay loyal but it's getting rough on him.

Last edited:
been rooting for Dre since his ascension last season

Dre need to come up with a plot to give Alicia to take out Diego

Back
Top Bottom