POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

8A0D80DB-DB24-4DCC-B8FD-95DF95215594.png

Muddy Waters playing during the final scene, was the ONLY good thing about this episode.

Nothing about this show is cool or sexy, anymore..........or at least right now.
I used to feel boss when I watched POWER, right now I'm on youtube watching videos of Eagles attacking their prey while the episode is rolling.

Muddy Waters playing during the final scene, was the ONLY good thing about this episode.

Nothing about this show is cool or sexy, anymore..........or at least right now.
I used to feel boss when I watched POWER, right now I'm on youtube watching videos of Eagles attacking their prey while the episode is rolling.

Just finished watching that YouTube video while power was playing. I got more to say for that than wack *** Power.

Where do I start for this week?

Trash episode. They need to get rid of the Rashad Tate part and just kill him off. That **** kills the show.

They didn’t even show Tariq your Superstar of the show.

He suppose to be King Pin this season. Wtf is this?

They don’t even miss their baby daughter, they didn’t hug, kiss or pick her up. But he cares about Raina?

I was laughing and SMH the whole time. **** was unreal. Its just a joke now. They got like 20 different stories.

I was cracking up when the lawyers ex wife came up and was talking ****.

Dre driving off from the airstrip, no problem.

The driveway

Dre being the man so fast. One season he's making crazy money and now he's an investor somehow. Hahahahahah

Season 2 was fine. Season 3 was a masterpiece in comparison to what we got in 4 and 5

Season 2 was fine. Season 3 was a masterpiece in comparison to what we got in 4 and 5

Show has went downhill since the first one. The writing has gotten progressively terrible by the episode. Seems like the only thing she can decently write is the Ghost/Angie love angle

Show has went downhill since the first one. The writing has gotten progressively terrible by the episode. Seems like the only thing she can decently write is the Ghost/Angie love angle
I dont even think that arc is decent. That **** has been a cluster**** since it was introduced. It would've been best for at least Tasha to have been a golddigger or some ****. That would make it understandable. Otherwise, this ***** just downgrading from all that chocolate goodness that is Tasha , to Angie basic ***

martin3.png

I dont even think that arc is decent. That **** has been a cluster**** since it was introduced. It would've been best for at least Tasha to have been a golddigger or some ****. That would make it understandable. Otherwise, this ***** just downgrading from all that chocolate goodness that is Tasha , to Angie basic ***

martin3.png

Turning down them hershey kisses for some nerds :smh:

After Kanan saved Tommy and them and was alone with ole boy, Kanan said "**** crazy"as a response :lol:

Dude should've known he was lying off the rip:lol:

Lmao though. They really drove past Dre though.

Remember Ralo the rapper was doing **** like that too riding PJs with drug money.

So Ghost daughter gets killed. Tasha leaves him. Angela ignores his phone calls. He sure can pick them :lol:

And Tasha left him because he wants to build a community center and because he's not crying and laying in bed in front of her like she is :rofl:

I told Tariq the truth So you told him that his dad is one of the biggest dealers in the city and kills people :lol: The writing man. Did they forget about the past couple of seasons and Kanan? She didn't tell him nothing he hadn't learned already. Did they forget where and who he was hanging around? Her wanting brownie points for telling him we grew up poor and we did what we had to.

black lawyer dude be dirty macking :smh:
straight up breaking guy code :smh:

They should have picked someone less feminine. Dude seems like he wants to do her hair or go shopping with her. Not believable at all. They have money and he's offering to move in her and her kids :lol:

Yeah now they're tryna introduce an arc for Proctor, and now with Dre, Ghost and Tate amongst the other 7 arcs they got. They're gonna have to wrap some of this **** up within the next 2 episodes or so because it's getting muddled.

Why is his drunk wife necessary? You would think him not wanting to go to jail and be disbarred would be enough. But dealing with an ex and losing his daughter is unnecessary. They waste time with stupid story lines.

I bet Teresei's wife is going to end up helping Tommy

The foreshadowing on the show is awful. It's either too obvious or leads to nowhere.

She's about to die and her husband got out to spend time with her. She's been married to due for 25 years while he's locked up, thinking he got life and hasn't been remarried. Dude has been a gangsta his whole life killing people and she has some sort of conscience about Tommy who she doesn't know :lol: Yeah, that makes sense

Last edited:
Dre's come up doesn't make ANY sense...only way to redeem this is a mean downfall at the end of the season

Police just gon let a car just roll past em on the way to an arrest...what if the suspects were in that truck ?? :lol: :smh:

Still no idea what they trying to do with the political stuff...I guess this project supposed to help Tate be Senator or something ?

Back
Top Bottom