POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Not mad at the first ep..The guidance counsellor lady :evil::evil::evil::evil:..
Tariq running everywhere is funny to me, I see what they are doing, hopefully they execute it well..

Now that PValley done i’ll be in this thread more often

Should I watch P-Valley? Heard it's some cultural appropriating trash with dudes bussy busting 🤷🏾‍♂️
It's a show about a BLACK strip club, Creator of the show is black. Uncle Clifford is a man in drag who's pronouns are She/Her but it's a good show. She does get in a relationship with a man so if you are uncomfortable seeing that on screen, avoid it.

The neighbors think I’m really Ghost.... :lol:

CB22A2F9-9348-4837-B0C7-D02E096B5C43.jpeg

It's a show about a BLACK strip club, Creator of the show is black. Uncle Clifford is a man in drag who's pronouns are She/Her but it's a good show. She does get in a relationship with a man so if you are uncomfortable seeing that on screen, avoid it.
MS. MISSISSIPPI >>>>>>

Until she pulled the strap on Diamond

I’m on season 4 and it was a nice touch that they had the same song playing for the first episode for this season and the new series.

Both Ghost and Tasha were in jail, went to trial and antagonized by the guards. Kudos to Courtney Kemp for that.

I’m ok if I never hear ghost rap again. Tariq is underage, y’all wanting to see that have issues.

Serious question - how old is Riq on the show? If he was a regular freshman in college then he’d be 17 or 18 but because of Power time...I don’t know :lol:

For reference...Michae Rainey Jr turns 20 in 10 days...show debuted in 2014 so he was 14 when it started. The timeline of this show for the kids is terrible. We’re probably going to find out Yasmine is applying to Riq’s college in a few episodes :smh:

Serious question - how old is Riq on the show? If he was a regular freshman in college then he’d be 17 or 18 but because of Power time...I don’t know :lol:

For reference...Michae Rainey Jr turns 20 in 10 days...show debuted in 2014 so he was 14 when it started. The timeline of this show for the kids is terrible. We’re probably going to find out Yasmine is applying to Riq’s college in a few episodes :smh:

Based on his power timeline he’s probably really like 16.

Yea a year ain’t eem pass in the story so Riq technically a freshman like 14/15, but time and story line logic went out the window for this show a while ago :lol: :smh: ...They had him as class of 2024 on the sign on his dorm acknowledging that time has been going yet still running with yo having to skip grades to be in college

Last edited:
Damn y’all beat me to power tonight lol

episode was decent

a lot of old characters came back for this

saxe need to move on ...

they making reek a likable character but I think he about to run into a few problems soon

reek put bobby brown in his place .... dude had nothing to say after that

Mary j with the cop on the low

Basketball player shooting his shot was the professor / advisor

she was doing the most with the vigil ... but you can tell she full of emotions after old boy beat in the office

Wonder if they gonna have Mary and meth in a scene together 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom