POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Thought they were gonna build Cain up to be this boss *** dude and Tariq deaded that in under a min. "He's smart, Mo" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Prof Milgram reminds me of Amanda Seales man. Every time. Maybe its her voice lol

Mans really be teleporting everywhere in an instant. lmaooooooooo

giphy.gif

BANDEMIC RIQ THO :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Thought they were gonna build Cain up to be this boss *** dude and Tariq deaded that in under a min. "He's smart, Mo" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Prof Milgram reminds me of Amanda Seales man. Every time. Maybe its her voice lol

Mans really be teleporting everywhere in an instant. lmaooooooooo

giphy.gif

BANDEMIC RIQ THO :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Why they had to get out the vehicle for Bobby brown to question reek.... they coulda had that discussion in the van 😂😂😂

where is this college located ? Cause every time somebody call reek to go somewhere he’s there quickly ... and we know he ain’t go no vehicle lol😂😂😂

How did Tasha get to go to the funeral ? 😂😂😂
So far Bobby brown is the only killer on the show .... cutting up people and all 😂😂😂

Lord Tariq should have won an Emmy for how he punked Bobby Brown
reek put bobby brown in his place .... dude had nothing to say after that
Thought they were gonna build Cain up to be this boss *** dude and Tariq deaded that in under a min. "He's smart, Mo"

You mean to tell me Bobby Brown shot a ***** in broad day with a silencer then killed, chopped up and stuffed his uncle in a keg.....but he’s gonna let this lil ***** Riq speak to him with bass in his voice, tell him what’s what and dead the conversation without Bobby saying it’s over?!?
1600030469072.gif

That whole interaction is AT LEAST deserving of a pistol whip based on how Bobby moves.

Last edited:
That advisor is definitely going to give Tariq some cheeks

Making her a sex addict was so unnecessary. She didn't even get that nasty in the classroom. They should've had her throw books off the table, rip a shirt off.

You let a cat you’ve known for a whole 2 mins tell you about your family. Tariq schooling like he Ghost lol.

“Your uncle ain’t never been that happy to see you *****.” :lol:

Glad they chipped the uncle quickly, every show he’s been I couldn’t stand him or his voice.

I know Ghosts whole persona was him moving discreetly and people not knowing who he was except a chosen few; but MJB and her family being from Queens and in the streets, she gotta know who he was right?

Going back to ep. 1 I think either prof. milgram or the other guy will figure out that tariq killed ghost...Im just assuming based off the comment Prof. Milgram made about Tariq not processing his feelings about his father's death

I think I figured out this season...
1.mjb and Tariq are going to team up and move product together..theyll eventually fall out and Tariq is going to kill bobby brown

2. Mjb is going to extort Tariq for killing ghost or the cop that killed Raina

3. Mjb has ties to ghost, tommy, and Tasha and is going to try and get revenge for something that they did

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom