POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

So is Book II one season then next year its Raising Kanan which I know is a prequel. Then Tommy show.

Wonder how many seasons this going to be?

Before I read through the responses how many of you guys actually like the reboot, and how many of you are watching just to ***** and complain and bout the storyline and acting ?
giphy.gif

In all seriousness, I think we all throw shade on 'Riq and/or laugh about the plot inconsistencies but for the most part enjoy it.

My dream would be that this corny *** spin off plays out with Tariq catching all these Ws, like he is some wonderkid.

Thinks he saved the day. He gonna graduate and get the money, he's smashing whatever he wants, he making money, Tasha getting out.

He thinks he has won, so he goes back to his dorm to go to bed. Then he gets woken up like....

tenor.gif

"Guess who's back little *****"

Last edited:
I dream would be that this corny *** spin off plays out with Tariq catching all these Ws, like he is some wonder kid.

Think he saved the day. He gonna graduate and get the money, she smashing whatever he wants, he making money, Tasha getting out.

He thinks he has won so he goes back to his dorm to go to bed. Then he gets woken up like....

tenor.gif

"Guess who's back little ningga"

I don’t think they’ll kill Tariq but I could see Tariq doing something that directly leads to one of the women in the family (Yas, Tasha or Grams) getting killed therefore solidifying his spot as the most despicable TV character of all-time.

She set this up from jump. Remember the video I posted last season proving that he was alive? I was conjecture then but now... It's odd that they won't let us see the body. You saying they couldn't get Omari for a 20 second cameo? He ain't doing anything.
He is doing something. He's rapping now lol

When they play that Neighbors Think I’m Ghost during that Ghost is alive reveal :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Court Kemp gonna put all those HBO shows to shame (except the wire. Sopranos pending. Going through first watch ):nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

I dream would be that this corny *** spin off plays out with Tariq catching all these Ws, like he is some wonder kid.

Think he saved the day. He gonna graduate and get the money, she smashing whatever he wants, he making money, Tasha getting out.

He thinks he has won so he goes back to his dorm to go to bed. Then he gets woken up like....

tenor.gif

GreenSorrowfulFlyingsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Rusty bumbo claat Shacklefud

When they play that Neighbors Think I’m Ghost during that Ghost is alive reveal :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Court Kemp gonna put all those HBO shows to shame (except the wire. Sopranos pending. Going through first watch ):nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Theyre gonna have to cut Cole that check

Finally watched episode 2.

-The real Ghost Yas with her second consecutive cameo. :wow:

-How the **** Tasha allowed to attend Ghost's funeral when she locked up for his murder in the first place? :lol:
And she needs to stop with them prison braids looking like a bowling ball wearing a wig

- Professor Milgram
1600384941763.png

Hope I'm wrong but Courtney seems to be hinting at her having feeling for Tariq *correction* [Monet]Tyriq[/Monet]. Women just stopped short of bustin' it wide open when Riq meet with her. Her ex got some yambs because of it.

- Saxe once again getting ahead due to his ****ups :smh::lol:

-Did my mans Sergeant Batista dirty. Straight up Dexter'd him into Bolivion.

I dream would be that this corny *** spin off plays out with Tariq catching all these Ws, like he is some wonderkid.

Thinks he saved the day. He gonna graduate and get the money, he's smashing whatever he wants, he making money, Tasha getting out.

He thinks he has won, so he goes back to his dorm to go to bed. Then he gets woken up like....

tenor.gif

This some AI parenting right now.

Ghost should've hit Riq with a quick lovetap to his forehead with the butt of the gun or nice karate chop to throat. :pimp:

She not going to smash a student bruh :lol:. We dont live in that era anymore where anyone would be comfortable putting that on tv.

Back
Top Bottom