POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

It don't even have to be on screen. With TV, you can skip to the next scene with the blinds down and him zipping up his pants on the way out.

"MA HOW DID YOU KNOW??"

"I FIGURED IT OUT!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Was the audio bugging for yall in like two scenes?

Here some gifs i made

Tasha St Ghost put the fitted back on :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Animated GIF

And the BANDEMIC CONTINUES RIQ with the back to back :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Animated GIF

Episode wasn’t as good as the first 2

Bobby brown bussing shots .... nextbrother about to be food

They didn’t even show how Mary j figured out about the burner .... she just came in and asked for it and destroyed it.

reek about to work for the wrong people

Basketball player is an ediot

sex fiend listening to her. Ex pounding a graduate student in the next room was funny to me
Was hoping reek would walk in so he could blackmail him
reek paying for “ strip o grams “ 😂

This was a terrible episode...Too much Tasha, don’t care bout her situation at all, and all the college class scenes suck too

Didn’t think “goons” could be worse and more unconvincing than Dre but now we got Kane :lol: :smh: ..Mary J be too dramatic, every scene is on 10 wit her and the stakes ain’t really that high yet tbh

Still irks me that Riq is seen as a grown man now , timeline pissin me off 4real...Yo was in high school 2 weeks ago but now this minor running round NYC going crazy

Episode wasn’t as good as the first 2

Bobby brown bussing shots .... nextbrother about to be food

They didn’t even show how Mary j figured out about the burner .... she just came in and asked for it and destroyed it.

reek about to work for the wrong people

Basketball player is an ediot

sex fiend listening to her. Ex pounding a graduate student in the next room was funny to me
Was hoping reek would walk in so he could blackmail him
reek paying for “ strip o grams “ 😂
Literally thought riq set that up to get his grade fixed, she was OD

Tasha annoying as ever, as the Lawyer lady was droppin bombs on her, I started to think I may hate her more than I hate Skylar White from BB..

Professor Milligram’s Ex failing Tariq for that paper? He may be our only hope for handing Tariq an L this season.....
1600628495942.gif

I love Mary J but she can’t act for ****. She did smile for like 2 seconds this ep tho.

Tasha had to go to jail to finally get a decent wig then Tamika ate her *** up in that mock trial rocking the same joint.

Tariq about to help ruin another family and somehow he’s going to use em to get some bread and then get them booked to help free his mama.

How many episodes we giving them before Tariq find out ol boy ****ing his student and use that to blackmail him?

Mary's been out the hood so long she's no longer believable as the hood chick.

Meth is doing a better job than she is.

Mary, Cane and Dru are the only interesting part of the show.

I'm bored as hell at the whole Tasha and Tariq school storylines.

Honest question. Is this spinoff worth watching, having watched all of the OG series? Just want to be entertained. Not expecting top tier writing.

Back
Top Bottom