POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

:rofl:
50 a damn fool
That whole thing when he caught Sean coming from Tasha spot
lol ... Kannan is ruthless man. Tommy shut him down so he pressed his son for information by calling him a chump thatthat is getting used for ****. Dude knew he would get information. N now this ***** is sacrificing his seed just to get back to the top. Either he kill Ghost and get arrested after leaving Tasha to Kannan or he gets killed trying. Either way he doesn't care.

This ***** ghost gonna get tommy out :pimp:
I thought the lawyer was for his divorce
This ***** really do got a plan

Maaaaan y'all ****** gotta stop watching the show early
I wanna talk about that damn show with someone :lol:

Man everybody plotting on my boy ghost b

Smh. Hope he drops Tasha off a couple milly

Dip off wit that dime piece angie

But son was way ahead of the game. If it wasn't for her following him he woulda got arrested for sure

But I hope lobos or tommy don't snitch
Bruh, are you watching what I'm watching? So if he didn't hear the sirens you think Ghost , a cat so calculated would of have ignore the signs Angela gave him. It couldn't be so dam. clear...

Ya dudes .....
yep and thats why he bought the shoes from Angela to throw her off and also sending the fake text messages while he was at her apt

Last edited:
Maaaaan y'all ****** gotta stop watching the show early
I wanna talk about that damn show with someone
laugh.gif
Lets talk my dude ...

The **** that has me brain storming is the situation that is happening with "his" crew ....

Now that **** is something serious ....

I got this from another forum but
Ns keep talking about ghost a rat for setting Tommy up.They don't have S on Tommy ,but being in that room with lobos with a bunch of money,no drugs.He already got him one of the best lawyers in the city....that lil bulls charge won't stick and he knows it.This is his way of forcing Tommy out the game,because now he can't be around the dope or the money.The last 2 episodes have really showed why they call him ghost....This n has played this **** out brilliantly..

I agree. This will force tommy to be off the street. Since ghost couldn't persuade him to, he placed matter in his own hands to make sure tommy is away from the game. I think the lawyer was for tommy and not for himself

sh-t-just-got-real-o.gif

Bruh... This show.

Man so much going on.

- Sean got the juice now

- Should we be rooting for 50 cuz Ghost did snitch on him and send him to prison? I'm conflicted.

- Angela getting frustrated as hell
laugh.gif

- It looks like Lala is gonna tell Ghost Sean smashing Tasha
Dead *** lol

Tommy is going to beat the case thats a given...angela might mess around and lose her job once they find out how she obtained the information

Last edited:
I got this from another forum but
Ns keep talking about ghost a rat for setting Tommy up.They don't have S on Tommy ,but being in that room with lobos with a bunch of money,no drugs.He already got him one of the best lawyers in the city....that lil bulls charge won't stick and he knows it.This is his way of forcing Tommy out the game,because now he can't be around the dope or the money.The last 2 episodes have really showed why they call him ghost....This n has played this **** out brilliantly..

I agree. This will force tommy to be off the street. Since ghost couldn't persuade him to, he placed matter in his own hands to make sure tommy is away from the game. I think the lawyer was for tommy and not for himself
Bruh did u not watch the preview after the credits
We already know the later for tommy
Pay attention next time bruh

Bruh did u not watch the preview after the credits
We already know the later for tommy
Pay attention next time bruh
I never watch the previews, but anyone and everyone that is paying attention what's going on. It's pretty evident ....

After seeing how everyone and they mama are getting ready to turn on ghost and tommy, I was kind of scared and hoping that these guys writing the script wouldn't follow the (wire) formula and knock off ghost and T and give us a whole new set of front runners. I mean damn you got playa hatin *** Ruiz, kanan-side kick-and son, servies, and Marlo aka I don't know what his name is on this show but even Lobos wanted to knock the dudes off. Now all we need is for holly to come back and the old man stern, Greg and kantos to form an ultimate avengers crew and also make a plan to take down g and t. lol

I hope Sean gets murked....Angela is annoying as **** man she really played herself with this case....Tommy gonna get off Ghost lawyering up will help him GHOST is living up to his name....1st the HOLLY incident how he got outta of that now this dude is smooth & cold as ice....

Man Ghost is the reason Tommy and Lobos is locked up rt now...

Nah even without Angie they knew Lobos was in town and about to have a meeting just didn't know when or where...

Tommy gonna get off because of how Angie went about it... But Lobos probably still go down because of all the other **** he got on him...

Nah even without Angie they knew Lobos was in town and about to have a meeting just didn't know when or where...

Tommy gonna get off because of how Angie went about it... But Lobos probably still go down because of all the other **** he got on him...
That means they didn't know ish then lol

things picked up this episode, i like. couple things:

- at first glance, ghost seems foul for how he did tommy, but it'll work out in the end. angela's work has gotten them an arrest but it won't keep lobos or tommy for long. she has no credible sources, and admitting to smashing ghost would cost her her job. she's probably banking on living happily ever after with ghost but it won't go down like that.

- ghost will body shawn in the finale. i'm calling it now. shawn thinks ghost trusts him more than he actually does, ghost's antennas are up. the scenes with lala and kaanan talking to tasha and shawn are foreshadowing what's about to come. someone will mention it to ghost. probably lala, she was the saltiest. when shawn goes to finish ghost, ghost will already be on guard due to this information and 10 steps ahead of him. 

- between the bs tasha, holly and angie brought with them, these dudes might wanna consider going asexual or something. 

Episode 8 Three Moves Ahead :pimp:

Kanan :lol: :pimp: dude came back with new fits and ready to make big moves

Keisha :tongue: :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom