POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Kannan a savage. First thing he told Dre is "she lucky she aint get yo nose" :lol:. I just caught that.

Good acting from both of em cuz everyone thought his daughter was about to take flight or he was gonna shoot him in front of her

The two Lobos scenes :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all are true savages
Everyone in this thread is celebrating the brutal manslaughter of a pregnant woman.

Death by strangulation (Nas voice in Who Killed It)

I'm more concerned by guys thinking it's gangster to throw a child out of a window :lol:

Bye Holly. Good riddance.

Watching the show last night I imagined everyone on NT was popping bottles when Tommy choked Holly to death. Best episode this season far!! Hopefully dudes can stop complaining about the show now.....hopefully.

Last edited:
Waiting to find out what's up with that security dude. He asked Ghost is that your son for a reason. To me seems like something happens to Tariq because he's been the focus here lately.

Waiting to find out what's up with that security dude. He asked Ghost is that your son for a reason. To me seems like something happens to Tariq because he's been the focus here lately.

Kannan gonna go after Tariq i think. Just the sheer fact he was holding Dre daughter. He gunning for what means the most to these people.

^^ yup, and dre didnt give too much info on what he does on a day to day for ghost but he did mention that he spent the whole day with his son (tariq). 50 put his daughter down quick after he said that.

They're supposed to be legit security. Not hitters.

So far, they've only done what they were paid to do. Protect Ghost against threats on his life.

Not sure how I feel about the Russian hit squad. Ghost could outsource all his murders to them and they could end the show really quick

I don't think that's how they operate

Technically what they did was protect a client who was about to get popped

They're supposed to be legit security. Not hitters.

So far, they've only done what they were paid to do. Protect Ghost against threats on his life.

True but these cats out here doing drive bys w/ automatic weapons and then getting rid of bodies.

The shark can be jumped

Kanan is gonna get Juicebox to seduce Tariq. I know y'all know how teenage boys are. Kanan gonna make Juicebox show Tariq a little thigh, seduce him and then lure him to some shady *** spot, and Kanan gonna kidnap son. Kanan gonna chop off sons finger and mail it to Ghost. Then he gonna get close to and smash Keisha, and make her spill the beans on Tasha's whereabouts, and then kidnap her. Kanan is a rowdy ********** I tell you. Don't underestimate him. Something really wrong with that *****

But it was after they got fired so why were they still around?
He only told them to stop shadowing him outside of the club. They're still protecting him on club grounds.

And the chief of security was suspicious because Ghost went missing the other night when he went to save Tommy. And the security guards are highly trained, so for Ghost to go through the work to lose them, the chief probably thought Ghost did something that a law abiding citizen wouldn't do.

Ghost is paying them a lot of money, so he doesn't want Ghost killed.

Last edited:
The head security dude saw Ghost kill the Asian cats. He never lost him, he was just playing dumb to Ghost. He probably know everything about Ghost.

If the security was really going to be fired, they wouldn't have shown it in the preview. They pulling the okey doke on us with that.

Dude may have lied to Ghost, but he's far too valuable to get rid of.

We still don't know what dirt he has on the girl from the club.

They'll probably help with Lobos too

But it was after they got fired so why were they still around?
He only told them to stop shadowing him outside of the club. They're still protecting him on club grounds.

And the chief of security was suspicious because Ghost went missing the other night when he went to save Tommy. And the security guards are highly trained, so for Ghost to go through the work to lose them, the chief probably thought Ghost did something that a law abiding citizen wouldn't do.

Ghost is paying them a lot of money, so he doesn't want Ghost killed.

I get all that but if you work for me and I told you only detail me for the club and you following me when I take my son to a game, there's something very sus about that

Don't think he's just doing his job

^^ yup, and dre didnt give too much info on what he does on a day to day for ghost but he did mention that he spent the whole day with his son (tariq). 50 put his daughter down quick after he said that.

Yep he put his daughter down as soon as Dre mentioned he is with Ghost son now. This could get ugly :pimp:. I'm loving it

Back
Top Bottom