POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I ain't even mad..

This is how I picture how @Hennessy looks in full action  
laugh.gif

That smile with the chain on and all ...

Last edited:
I still think Kanan should've passed Tariq the Oowap and had him bust the cal wild illy in Jimmy Jazz. Show em he's not no punk. We need more bodies this season. I want to see Tariq blaze a spot up and catch at least 3 bodies. Tariq needs to turn into a straight killer like Kanan. I guarantee you that Kanan gonna make Tariq catch his first body next episode. He already feinded out on the lean. I bet that Kanan gonna drop Tariq home, pull up to the street right Infront of Ghost and Ghost gonna stand there like he just saw a ghost, adjust his suit, fix his tie and go inside when Kanan says "Ima catch you later, Ghost". Kanan run inside, pull Tasha into the room and say "Tasha...we have to kill Kanan" end scene, open credits with "Animal Ambition" playing

I still think Kanan should've passed Tariq the Oowap and had him bust the cal wild illy in Jimmy Jazz. Show em he's not no punk. We need more bodies this season. I want to see Tariq blaze a spot up and catch at least 3 bodies. Tariq needs to turn into a straight killer like Kanan. I guarantee you that Kanan gonna make Tariq catch his first body next episode. He already feinded out on the lean. I bet that Kanan gonna drop Tariq home, pull up to the street right Infront of Ghost and Ghost gonna stand there like he just saw a ghost, adjust his suit, fix his tie and go inside when Kanan says "Ima catch you later, Ghost". Kanan run inside, pull Tasha into the room and say "Tasha...we have to kill Kanan" end scene, open credits with "Animal Ambition" playing

Your imagination is wild vivid my guy :rofl:

Excellent analysis. I hope everything you posted happens.

giphy.gif

What in the world 
roll.gif

Taking it to the next level 
laugh.gif

the longer that 50 lives the more and more i believe that dre is on his side. Dre gon turn on Ghost. He's getn cool with tommy and going to be doing more in the street business. He's setting Kanan up perfectly. IDC if it was my dad or grandma but anyone who tries to kill my child has to go. So this is why i believe he hasnt klled 50 yet. He has nothing to be scared of.

All Tariq is gonna do is disrespect Ghost and mention Kanan .... Ghost then will lose it and show Tariq who's his real dad. Dude going to be on some corner crying while he see who the man is ... Then he gonna respect his dad for life ....

All Tariq is gonna do is disrespect Ghost and mention Kanan .... Ghost then will lose it and show Tariq who's his real dad. Dude going to be on some corner crying while he see who the man is ... Then he gonna respect his dad for life ....

Not gonna happen, Tariq knows "Slim", there's no way that Ghost gonna find out that Kanan = Slim, unless.....

Open scene:
Middle of the night, after a steamy sex scene filled with back shots and convulsions, Ghost leaves Tasha's room to grab a glass of water from the kitchen. Ghost sees Tariq's new moncler goose down jacket layed on the couch and wonders "I never bought that for him". (Tariq robbed the shop at gunpoint with Kanan). He walks closer to the jacket, and looks in the pockets. In one pocket, he finds an 8 ball of coke. That fish scale China white. In the 2nd pocket, Ghost finds pictures..pictures from a movie theater photo booth of Tariq and Kanan. Ghost loses his ****, but keeps it cool, and adjusts himself.

Not gonna happen, Tariq knows "Slim", there's no way that Ghost gonna find out that Kanan = Slim, unless.....

Open scene:
Middle of the night, after a steamy sex scene filled with back shots and convulsions, Ghost leaves Tasha's room to grab a glass of water from the kitchen. Ghost sees Tariq's new moncler goose down jacket layed on the couch and wonders "I never bought that for him". (Tariq robbed the shop at gunpoint with Kanan). He walks closer to the jacket, and looks in the pockets. In one pocket, he finds an 8 ball of coke. That fish scale China white. In the 2nd pocket, Ghost finds pictures..pictures from a movie theater photo booth of Tariq and Kanan. Ghost loses his ****, but keeps it cool, and adjusts himself.

Excellent post my g. They really need to hire you as a consultant for the show. Simply amazing.

Man i hate Knox and Angela and Sandoval and Tommy and ghost ***

F Keisha for being ghost this episode and not showing us the cheeks

I seriously going to start charging people to explain stuff ... Not saying that I'm right but is only logical ....

For example one of the dudes that's in my circle started saying How the show was wack and stuff be left unexplained and stuff.

He states the card Ghost was using (spider) when he was doing the hits. He says how did Milan know it was him ... That shot is unrealistic unless he was psychic ... Everyone thought it was the Mexican cartel.

Simple ... All Ghost distributors got hit, not lobo's (this was in NYC/nJ). Everyone was killed or disappear except Ghost. Ghost still walking around like nothing.

Then he said but how no one but Milans know that, again unrealistic.

Simple, just like Lobo Milan has connects to law enforcement. Refer to episode when Ghost had Dre call cops and say old girl was dead and Milan knew. Also these dudes are from the streets ... They know who's territory got hit.

Dudes like yeah ok ... LoL

Do the writers really need to spell every single detail?

I seriously going to start charging people to explain stuff ... Not saying that I'm right but is only logical ....

For example one of the dudes that's in my circle started saying How the show was wack and stuff be left unexplained and stuff.

He states the card Ghost was using (spider) when he was doing the hits. He says how did Milan know it was him ... That shot is unrealistic unless he was psychic ... Everyone thought it was the Mexican cartel.

Simple ... All Ghost distributors got hit, not lobo's (this was in NYC/nJ). Everyone was killed or disappear except Ghost. Ghost still walking around like nothing.

Then he said but how no one but Milans know that, again unrealistic.

Simple, just like Lobo Milan has connects to law enforcement. Refer to episode when Ghost had Dre call cops and say old girl was dead and Milan knew. Also these dudes are from the streets ... They know who's territory got hit.

Dudes like yeah ok ... LoL

Do the writers really need to spell every single detail?

All true my guy. Some people need the cliffnotes for every single scene

my only thing is all this phone tracking is a little screwy

trying to remember who had what phone and how theyre trying to get names and whose address and whose credit card statement

my only thing is all this phone tracking is a little screwy

trying to remember who had what phone and how theyre trying to get names and whose address and whose credit card statement
screwy? Man **** is way to easy ....

Sandoval has a burner ... That burner phone contacted Lobos when he was getting waxed. Lobos phone was broken into pieces. The investigation going on is for the phone Sandoval has that was traced to the towers when he made the phone call. The phone Angela has was Lobos botch that also got waxed. That phone also is link to Sandovals phone as they were also communicating.

Now Angela wanted to know who purchase the phone and if it could be traced. No luck .. Knox gave his fbi not a number and asked to see where that one was purchased and it was traced to the local bodega that just happen to be next to the apartment of Lobos botch .. The one that Sandoval went to when he found out he was also waxed. Sandoval was their little birch and now they both dead he wants to make sure they had nothing that could get back to him. Knox just went to the spot and happen to be see Sandoval and now is wondering wtfc is going on.

Again PayPal me for the cliffnotes

damn even your explanation was screwy

took u two paragraphs to explain something supposedly so "easy"

how did knox find out the address to hugo where angela couldnt?

damn even your explanation was screwy

took u two paragraphs to explain something supposedly so "easy"

how did knox find out the address to hugo where angela couldnt?

Knox didn't find the address to Hugo's spot. He found the address to the spot where Hugo bought the burner...which happens to be next to the spot he rest his head at

like i said screwy

hugo, who is lobos' man and been living this criminal life suddenly gets sloppy enough to buy burners and basically **** where he eats?

screwy or convenient either way

Back
Top Bottom