POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Ghost gonna be locked up this whole season. He won't get out until either the finale or next season.

When the hell did Tommy get in the truck?
what are you watching man?

other than knowing the tommy's name, thats why everyone thinks he's his dad?
No one knows but all the father son talk between both of them gives the impression they are.

My theory is that Tommy will finally know who his father is but at that point Ghost is ready to kill him. Ghost my off him and then Tommy and him get into a feud ..

The episode was lit and I know Proctor is trying to dismiss the case but he knew there is still prints and guns .. That evidence would of have been better presented in a case ...

Cool episode, but I'm tired of the slow burn. Nothing is happening. Nothing but setup with little results.

I literally said to myself that so far the season is an extra long episode of Law & Order.

I don't mind some of the twists here and there. Problem is they're twists to the characters but it's **** we already know that we're just waiting to come to light.

Kantos getting name dropped. The references to Chicago. There's more to come so hopefully **** starts to pop off more.

Ghost was presented with the picture and not even a second knew the phone was not there but the dude forget he's going to leave prints? Forget he was pull over and that's how he might have dna? Wtf is it?

Also the shake down was legit ... If someone comes out the blue and say you are ghost and Tommy is your right hand I will just have to trust in the time being.

Proctor was feeling himself when he wanted to get the case dismissed after the ruling on the tape :lol:

That black lawyer :smh:
It's always black folks tryna **** on other black folks
Let ghost have been white
dude would have been kissing his ***
We always tryna downplay and demean our own
Like if ghost doing it the hard way bothers u so much
Why u accepting the job and getting paid

Cool episode, but I'm tired of the slow burn. Nothing is happening. Nothing but setup with little results.

I literally said to myself that so far the season is an extra long episode of Law & Order.

I don't mind some of the twists here and there. Problem is they're twists to the characters but it's **** we already know that we're just waiting to come to light.

Kantos getting name dropped. The references to Chicago. There's more to come so hopefully **** starts to pop off more.
They missed their shot to have BIG stuff happen
With game of thrones coming next week
They gonna have a drop off
At least on Sunday's maybe
Cause game of thrones gonna come first

I want white dude in jail to die
I want black lawyer to die
I want dre to die
I want Tariq to die
I want Angela to die
Kanaan can stay alive cause he's gold everytime he's on screen :lol:
There's someone else I want to die but I can't think

That black lawyer :smh:
It's always black folks tryna **** on other black folks
Let ghost have been white
dude would have been kissing his ***
We always tryna downplay and demean our own
Like if ghost doing it the hard way bothers u so much
Why u accepting the job and getting paid

my dawg. every damn time. those cornball brothers aint down with the movement. I make it a point no matter how much higher I move up, I always remember where I started and I remember those that didnt have the opportunities I did. Never look down on the less fortunate. Tides change all the time. One misstep and that could be you.

Son mad he living on his family name and money while ghost found more success getting it out the mud? clown.

I liked this episode but this slow build up is kinda boring. Especially this **** with 50 and Ghost son. This **** is pointless now man. Rebellious Tariq is getting old and over the top. Now he hitting licks with 50? :lol:

They shoulda killed 50 back in the warehouse now they just dragging out a mistake. Does anybody really care what Kanan's master plan is?

Hell nah.

I was calling Angela a b**** whole time she was talking to Ghost. How you so convinced he killed a FBI agent? I think she wants to think he did cuz it makes her feel important thinking Ghost was jealous or some ****.

Proctor was feeling himself when he wanted to get the case dismissed after the ruling on the tape :lol:

That was uncomfortable to watch him ask them to dismiss all charges [emoji]128514[/emoji]

yolo. gotta shoot your shot when you're on a roll :lol:

Heat check. He JR Smith'd the hell outta that.

I liked this episode but this slow build up is kinda boring. Especially this **** with 50 and Ghost son. This **** is pointless now man. Rebellious Tariq is getting old and over the top. Now he hitting licks with 50? :lol:

They shoulda killed 50 back in the warehouse now they just dragging out a mistake. Does anybody really care what Kanan's master plan is?

Hell nah.

I was calling Angela a b**** whole time she was talking to Ghost. How you so convinced he killed a FBI agent? I think she wants to think he did cuz it makes her feel important thinking Ghost was jealous or some ****.

That was uncomfortable to watch him ask them to dismiss all charges [emoji]128514[/emoji]

yolo. gotta shoot your shot when you're on a roll :lol:

Heat check. He JR Smith'd the hell outta that.
true dumb *** women logic

When she said "your family doesn't matter when you want something". I'm sitting there like you ain't even got no *** Angela. :rolleyes

Twice he dun thought he was gon get it. First was when he was trying use the he's an outstanding black man lines. I swore he had it in the bag before he said that.

Back
Top Bottom