POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I dipped on the thread for the last 3-4 episodes.
I have been pretty critical of the show and especially Courtney(deservingly so).
I forget which episode it was that I was giving it high marks while the general consesus was still doggin it and....well I wanted to watch for a bit without any fan interaction and see what was what after some time had passed.
I saw the show heading in a direction that was pretty good and, well I didn't want to taint that perception before I had a chance to Really decide for myself.

Now that I have that out of the way, time to catch up on the thread.

I just finished tonight's episode.
Personal feelings: Man this is as good as I've seen Power since the early days.

Tonight's episode was brilliant. I like that it's found a way to be taken serious again. Killing Reina and promoting Angie while isolating Tommy and bringing him and his Father together while Tate's character shows his dirty side and pulls Ghost back to the dirty life just as he thought things were clean....man all good stuff.

Kanaan though, who were the guys he racked up at the end? I need to watch this one again, maybe the last two.

Looks like Dre put a hit out on him since he was texting him about that $$.

Tonight's episode was brilliant.

tenor.gif

This is actually a good show. Its just that everybody online is a critic. Could it be better yes. But since Starz wont let them put out more episodes per season. Then we have to take what we can get for now.
Again, I'm not seeing the bad writing. I don't how know I could tell someone to write a plot for a show I didn't create it. More episodes will turn it into filler episodes like Prison Break had.

Season Finale should be great though.

Prison break was garbage after the first season.

How you behead then say "I'm was just kidding" and bring her back.

Writing sucks. In what universe does reina getting killed sound right in the writing room?

I'm just glad they killed her this episode if they were gonna do it. When I read the spoiler I assumed it would be the finale and we wouldn't see any ramifications until next season. At least this way we get something.

Talks of brilliant but can't figure out who was trying to kill 50 at the end.

Attention span of a goldfish ....

Those two men trying to kill Kanan I believe were hired by Dre. Dre & Cristobal were talking in the car and Dre asked Cristobal "if it had been taken care of". I hope Kanan smokes Dre. Dre's ***** *** been avoiding confrontation with Kanan since season 3.

Back
Top Bottom