POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I think Ghost going to end up killing Riq. He would be no different than Khana.
bruh he aint even been smacked :smh:
i hate that lil ***** in real life

F33BA90B-1AFF-4C19-B7B2-B6DD386006E1.gif

? ?

tasha probably killed him out of the fact he was going to snitch on ghost..theres no way she knew the specifics of where his body was without being involved..and then at that if they knew Silva was missing why didnt they try to ping his phone for last location before he went missing

what was the point of killing jason in that building ...i thought ghost planned on using that as a hq for his campaign or did i miss something

Wasn’t he wrongly accused and found out that the state lied about evidence? I’m honestly surprised he didn’t sue them for that. That might have gotten them off his back.

Yes but they’d learn he was the subject of a DEA investigating for running drugs. And even still I don’t want a man accused of murder as the right hand man on my campaign. Nope

even now, he’s still under investigation for a bunch of stuff and nope, fam just running around in broad daylight shooting up ambulances

Yes but they’d learn he was the subject of a DEA investigating for running drugs. And even still I don’t want a man accused of murder as the right hand man on my campaign. Nope

even now, he’s still under investigation for a bunch of stuff and nope, fam just running around in broad daylight shooting up ambulances

:rofl: true.

This episode man...... :rofl:

The finger poke.... :rofl:

Keisha's "Baby Daddy" :rofl:

I told my wife that Tommy and Ghost won't die "because power" how did Jason get the drop on Ghost but he reverses a wire choke out and kills him. Tommy looked like he was fighting Mortal Kombat style on Benny, who also got the drop on him but dies like a punk. Tasha's new boo was on screen for 5 more seconds what is the point of his story. After everything Ghost and Tasha been through she wants to snitch now, Ghost was foul though telling the cops about her daycare though.... :rofl:

Like dude above said season 2 Kanan escaping we should've known better...

Back
Top Bottom