POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I spent the whole episode just wondering how Angela’s sister looked in her late 20s :lol:

30D21036-0492-4918-B368-4A1809898B7A.png

I know one thing. Ghost better have some sort of injury from falling off the second floor after that death scene.

Paz was really about to murk Ghost twice in front of a lot of witnesses. Once on a busy street in broad daylight then at a crowded nightclub. Shorty was itching to use that gun the entire episode. Could have made a drinking game out of the times she flashed that burner.

the way the democratic chick answered Paz at the nightclub felt way out of character for her.

I love making this next point as well. I think I’ve said it at least 5 times throughout the series.

everybody making Ghost out to be this bad guy but his intentions since episode one has been to get out the drug game and become a club owner in Miami but the people that hate him are the ones that forced him to stay in the game.

I know one thing. Ghost better have some sort of injury from falling off the second floor after that death scene.

Paz was really about to murk Ghost twice in front of a lot of witnesses. Once on a busy street in broad daylight then at a crowded nightclub. Shorty was itching to use that gun the entire episode. Could have made a drinking game out of the times she flashed that burner.

the way the democratic chick answered Paz at the nightclub felt way out of character for her.

I think it’s funny how in NYC it’s like the Wild Wild West and they have some of the strictest gun control lol

So you introduce characters to the show for filler, character development and to make you care about a character who has been around for years. But you show who she was responsible for and taking care of, yet she was going to risk it all and kill Ghost?

Her constantly going up to Tasha and Ghost.

And they never did explain this Jamie obsession. That would have made more sense, since they based a whole hour around her.

And then wanting to tarnish Angie's reputation for what? James? That **** doesn't even make sense.

This writing is trash can water

**** the show to be honest.

At this point I'm having fun watching all the nonsense they have written.

Ya dudes ain't even talking about Tommy hiring a moving company to move his **** out .... lol

Also, funny how Ghost left money to Tommy's mom. Both them dudes are in the Bahamas drinking a cold one and ****ing each other. They came to the realization their true love was one another ..... do it for the LGBTQ community.

This Paz episode was boring AF. I kinda feel like they dropped bombs tho in the last 15min or so of the episode.

1. Paz tells Ramona that she could stop him, and she replies, "some people are just unstoppable." Either she helped take Ghost out, or she helped him fake it. 🤔

2. The DNC man telling Warner that he was "supposed to leave James St. Patrick alone but you didn't listen. You should know better than to go against the Democratic party."

3. When Tommy's mom is talking to Alvin from the Cosby show, she says "I can't wait to tell my son about this. My other son (Tommy). He'll probably say it's an effing hoax, ungrateful bastard."

4. The look on Tasha's face when Paz asks her if she killed him. Tasha knows what happened...whatever it is

Last edited:
I can't believe they did a whole episode on Paz. They are really stretching this show out. What next, an episode for Tommy's mom.

Why is Saxe still on the show?

Back
Top Bottom