POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Paz broke. Yet she’s sporting Moncler jackets, has rubber band money, whipping a new V

totally Fd up her sisters name and can’t get any benefits...only to turn down the money ghost left her. I mean why? This makes absolutely no sense

but it’s power
They make no effort to dress anyone appropriately. The wardrobe people are finessing the budget and taking off with the gear.

Paz broke. Yet she’s sporting Moncler jackets, has rubber band money, whipping a new V

totally Fd up her sisters name and can’t get any benefits...only to turn down the money ghost left her. I mean why? This makes absolutely no sense

but it’s power

She copped the Moncler from Canal. 28th and Broadway no longer exists.

MF in here with no critical thinking ...

1. dude even said the episode was good and it close mad loops. **** is you talking about?

Key take aways ...

1. They try to introduce Paz son, like why? Dude didnt seem to give a **** about anything but money and school.

2. Paz and the entire family living of Angie's money. Mind you, this chick works for the government and had a apartment herself. But yet she was able to afford a nursing home for her dad, another apartment for her sister and tuition for a ****ing grown *** man.

3. Nothing worst than a grown *** man acting like he cant work. Like they suppose to he from the hood and this ***** never seen struggle.

4. These MF acting like their OD broke, but Paz with the moncler, and brand new hemi. Son Polo up with the canada goose. Like how sway?

5. Paz went to Tashas house a couple of time and found here there. Like tasha has no life and she was waiting around. However mad dark jo tyreek or the young baby. Like where the **** are they at that time.

6. Paz went to Tommy's house when that dude is running away from a million people. Then tommy found the time to hire a moving company to move all his **** out of the house with all that going on? Who does that?

7. What was the point if Tasha thrown her boy Tommy under the bus? Like yeah Tommt killed angela. Makes absolutely no sense.

8. A random dude introduced to tell the bald headed dude to stop ****ing with Ghost only to see him again firing him. It seems like the Dem staged Ghost assasination and relocated him else where. Somewhere he can work behind the scenes. Only reason why that **** was introduced to the show.

PS how the **** did Paz manage to take a gun inside of truth especially when he was a political figure ... let alone after the first shooting and the robbery at gun point.

Bro, at this point and with all the holes I am just watching to close the series up. it’s funny entertainment. For me the episode was a simple revenge episode that again failed. I guess the part I liked was Paz’s utter frustration that no matter what road she took, nothing was going to happen to Ghost and she wanted to take matters in her own hands. I agree if you pay complete attention to every detail it’s silly.

Back
Top Bottom