Predictions for 2011 holiday releases?

Yea I heard that the Concord/Columbia pack was gonna come out for Holiday 2011, I really hope it does! I also heard that JB is going to release a Laney/Grape V Pack in 2011 as well...Great Year!

If these 2 packs drop along with everything that has already been confirmed for 2011...I'm gonna make my kids get jobs
laugh.gif

If these 2 packs drop along with everything that has already been confirmed for 2011...I'm gonna make my kids get jobs
laugh.gif

Concords 2011
Columbias 2012
or maybe the other way around. I don't remember.
laugh.gif

-J-

Concords 2011
Columbias 2012
or maybe the other way around. I don't remember.
laugh.gif

-J-

We got Black/Red 11s in 08. We got Space Jams in 09. We Got Cool Grey 11s this year. We gotta be getting concords in 2011

We got Black/Red 11s in 08. We got Space Jams in 09. We Got Cool Grey 11s this year. We gotta be getting concords in 2011

The odds of it NOT being the Concords is really bad 
roll.gif

But as for the weeks leading up to it, I would LOVE to see some XVIs finally get retro'd man.  I'd really wanna see what new colors they'd come out with.  Hopefully a black and carolina colorway!

The odds of it NOT being the Concords is really bad 
roll.gif

But as for the weeks leading up to it, I would LOVE to see some XVIs finally get retro'd man.  I'd really wanna see what new colors they'd come out with.  Hopefully a black and carolina colorway!

I would be happy with the COlumbia XI's and Cement IV's but what I would like to see are the Maroon VI's and or Sport Blue VI's. I also heard that they have the unpowder blue VI's listed for 2011 like they had the unpowder blue IX's. Who knows though.

I would be happy with the COlumbia XI's and Cement IV's but what I would like to see are the Maroon VI's and or Sport Blue VI's. I also heard that they have the unpowder blue VI's listed for 2011 like they had the unpowder blue IX's. Who knows though.

Back
Top Bottom