Predictions for 2011 holiday releases?

What it do one time tho!
laugh.gif
 Any predictions for 2011 holiday releases? XIVs maybe? XI Concords? 

Concord XIs for sure. you can set your watch to it.

I dont see Jordan Brand releasing a summer shoe such as the Columbia XIs for Christmas.

for late summer/ back to school...White Cement IVs. Olympic VIs releasing on a limited release basis like the FTLOTG VIIs. Chicago Xs for Black Friday and the rest of the X retros being spread out throughout the fall.

I dont see Jordan Brand releasing a summer shoe such as the Columbia XIs for Christmas.

for late summer/ back to school...White Cement IVs. Olympic VIs releasing on a limited release basis like the FTLOTG VIIs. Chicago Xs for Black Friday and the rest of the X retros being spread out throughout the fall.

Originally Posted by sthebest

The last time Columbia XI's came out, wasn't it January or something? So, you never know...

The last time Columbia XI's came out, wasn't it January or something? So, you never know...

white cement 4's in the summer is perfect dont have to worry about missing school and it wont be too cold

white cement 4's in the summer is perfect dont have to worry about missing school and it wont be too cold

Columbia XI's came out in January '01 nearly ten years ago now, and black cement III's came out July '01, so I doubt the month makes a difference. But I'm guessing Concord XI's will be holiday 2011, which means they'll be available by about September or October if they're going to be a December release like the CG XI 

Columbia XI's came out in January '01 nearly ten years ago now, and black cement III's came out July '01, so I doubt the month makes a difference. But I'm guessing Concord XI's will be holiday 2011, which means they'll be available by about September or October if they're going to be a December release like the CG XI 

This sounds the most on accurate. I would love some Xs and I wouldn't mind JB doing a couple of XVIs (Finally) 

This sounds the most on accurate. I would love some Xs and I wouldn't mind JB doing a couple of XVIs (Finally) 

wasnt there a rumor of the XI pack, concords and columbias releasing christmas 2011, dos n e one remember that?

wasnt there a rumor of the XI pack, concords and columbias releasing christmas 2011, dos n e one remember that?

Yea I heard that the Concord/Columbia pack was gonna come out for Holiday 2011, I really hope it does! I also heard that JB is going to release a Laney/Grape V Pack in 2011 as well...Great Year!

Back
Top Bottom