PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

if you complain about paying $50 a year to play online then you shouldnt even bother paying $300 for a system.

xbl>>>>>>psn

its been said a million times for a reason

its really not even $50. when i see a deal online for like $29 for 12 months i buy it.

im fine with no psn because i dont use my ps3 for online play right now.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

if you complain about paying $50 a year to play online then you shouldnt even bother paying $300 for a system.

xbl>>>>>>psn

its been said a million times for a reason

its really not even $50. when i see a deal online for like $29 for 12 months i buy it.

im fine with no psn because i dont use my ps3 for online play right now.

I got the YLOD last week, I have the first released 60GBs... Its worked very well for me, I think I'm going to send it to Sony to have it fixed.

I got the YLOD last week, I have the first released 60GBs... Its worked very well for me, I think I'm going to send it to Sony to have it fixed.

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

this needs to get resolved I need to get my Portal 2 Co op on

Yes. In a nutshell, the psn store was compromised. Use your imagination to fill in the rest.

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

this needs to get resolved I need to get my Portal 2 Co op on

Yes. In a nutshell, the psn store was compromised. Use your imagination to fill in the rest.

I just stare at my damn PS3 with a salty $+@ face.
I wanna smash that %@@@.

mad.gif

I hate when people post "Go outside" like were middle school kids that just "go outside" and play kickball with the neighborhood kids.

I hate when people post "Go outside" like were middle school kids that just "go outside" and play kickball with the neighborhood kids.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

What do you expect with comments like these - 
zk1MPLS wrote:

This. I've been trying to cope with it for the past two days... Quite a waste of the weekend. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Good thing Black Ops didn't have a double XP weekend going on... Or else people would be livid. 
laugh.gif
 Hopefully it's gonna be back to normal real soon.

Quite a waste of a weekend because PSN was down? Good thinkg BOs didn't have a double XP weekend goin on?

Come on bro..

Back
Top Bottom