[PS3] Official Call of Duty 4 Tournament V Thread: Vol. Team 7 vs. 8 Finals | Finals Info PG27

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Team 1 vs. Team 8, longest, funniest and overall match of Round 1... %+@@ was crazy
roll.gif
alien.gif

I swear.... I was a nervous wreck....

I PUT THE DAMN BATTERY IN MY CAMERA BACKWARDS!!!!!!

But after a a sick come back in HQ, and a close HTD on Bloc.... TEAM 8!!!!!!!!!

30kdiir.jpg

ja8j7s.jpg

Big ups to Jason.

Muhloss, CJ, and Ning, nicely done. First game under your belts, you know what to work on now.
pimp.gif

Antoine, you are making the next one, as I don't know what happened to YouMad...

Team 5 had the potential to win it all. maybe i shoulda taken this more seriously lol

too bad we didnt play headquarters. HQ in any map = auto win

congrats on mo, chris and boost.

as i was saying b4... if mo and boost meet at the finals, then at least one of them can finally get a ring (after 7 tries hahahaha) me... got 2 championshiprings already. 2peat ftw

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

30kdiir.jpg

ja8j7s.jpg

Big ups to Jason.

Muhloss, CJ, and Ning, nicely done. First game under your belts, you know what to work on now.
pimp.gif

Antoine, you are making the next one, as I don't know what happened to YouMad...

What to hold $+%! down Chris! Muhloss, CJ, and Ning good games. I'll be at the next round. Hopefully its a Fri or Sat. TEAM 8
pimp.gif

team 7
pimp.gif

looks like u guys did just fine w/o me
sorry I missed it tho
I was assed out by that time.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

30kdiir.jpg

ja8j7s.jpg

Big ups to Jason.

pimp.gif

What to hold $+%! down Chris! Muhloss, CJ, and Ning good games. I'll be at the next round. Hopefully its a Fri or Sat. TEAM 8
pimp.gif
yo how can i keep my deaths down. i run and gun to much. i wanna help the team wit less deaths?

No, not tonight,
laugh.gif
. Round 2 rules x information coming tomorrow, for now, everybody relax and chill...
pimp.gif

Hopefully, Wal-Mart gives Antoine a night off so he can play against me and my team.

Chris has a "business" trip that he needs to go to. There's a new Harry Potter movie coming out this year and he needs to go do some publicitysince he is Ron's stunt double. Something about an afterparty called "Muggles and Wizards Unite" was mentioned as well.

Wooo.... Round 2! Does this weekend work for the The Gaming Messiah? How bout next week? This tourney isn't dragging out 3 months like the last one did
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

smh.gif
Mo, never gave me a heads up.

Word? Like it WASN'T posted in this thread?
laugh.gif
I don't have your number or your AIM fam. You gotta keep up with the thread. At least we won.You'll be there next time though, right?

Back
Top Bottom