[PS3] Official Call of Duty 4 Tournament V Thread: Vol. Team 7 vs. 8 Finals | Finals Info PG27

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

!%*... what an upset! Team 2 defeats Team 3? The @++# was Marley and Rell at?
smh.gif

man this is some **!%*#%% ... i know im extremely late, but my cod4 was and still is stuck on downloading game settings everytime i try to play ... *** isgoing on with team 2 going that far? really?

Team 7 beat Team 2, barely though, 3 games to 2, ill post pics in a minute but maan this pic thing sure does $+%@ $%%# up
roll.gif
2lia5qg.jpg

1zu0yq.jpg

16kqnp1.jpg

Championship 09 rules coming tomorrow... congrats to Team 8 on there victory, we will see you in the finals!

I see two deathmatches. Please tell me one was regular, one was HC....
eyes.gif

Boost... make sure you include all the rules in the post.... not a page later.

You will not get a ring. Know this.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

!%*... what an upset! Team 2 defeats Team 3? The @++# was Marley and Rell at?
smh.gif

man this is some **!%*#%% ... i know im extremely late, but my cod4 was and still is stuck on downloading game settings everytime i try to play ... *** is going on with team 2 going that far? really?
That's what happens when you camp.

Alex

Can you do Sunday night? I don't know how the parties are for the Superbowl in the states... but I imagine they don't go all night....

I am gone for a tournament Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoon... won;t be back until 10-11 pm eastern....
ohwell.gif

Shouldn't be an issue, as Boost seems to be ducking us.

He knows.

He knows.

standard.jpg

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Can you do Sunday night? I don't know how the parties are for the Superbowl in the states... but I imagine they don't go all night....

I am gone for a tournament Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoon... won;t be back until 10-11 pm eastern....
ohwell.gif

Shouldn't be an issue, as Boost seems to be ducking us.

He knows.

He knows.

standard.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
Ya'll got the Canadian Camper $+!+%! up! Its over for you clowns.

And Yes I can do Sunday.

roll.gif

My bad Boost for dodging those invites a couple of nights ago to play CoD4..I was playing with a couple of friends...

so whens the finals?

and boost... bring ur A game. ur gonna need it. im pulling for ur team to win since uve been a loser for soooo many times in these tournaments

Back
Top Bottom