PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my salad tossed once and by a chi town yungin with daddy issues

that ish is NOT the business. 

She has daddy issues cool. But you let her stick her tongue in your butt hole what does that say about you?
so are you saying its gay to let your girl toss your salad?

YES

and its gay to let your girl **** you with a strap on :x

Waits for a self cum dumpster to explain why this is OK :lol:

Last edited:

Lmao, she had yo legs in the air
roll.gif
roll.gif
 that dude can whop himself

ksteezys dream. 

Wow lls. Couldn't fade a lot of the stuff yall are down with? I be telling girls not to allow my stuff to get on me, but to begin to even think of actually getting some in my mouth? Unreal lol.

And I could never lick a girl's butt. Farthest I can go is sticking my finger in there. Extreme/rare occasions I'd maybe stick my lil man in there.

Wow lls. Couldn't fade a lot of the stuff yall are down with? I be telling girls not to allow my stuff to get on me, but to begin to even think of actually getting some in my mouth? Unreal lol.

And I could never lick a girl's butt. Farthest I can go is sticking my finger in there. Extreme/rare occasions I'd maybe stick my lil man in there.

You scared of your own jizz? :lol:

As a man only thing touching my *** is charmin and bounty. Y'all dudes out here breaking man laws letting women tongue y'all down back dere. No bueno at all.

If nothing else, I respect the honest that's been displayed in here. Nothing wrong with you and your s/o doing what you want with each other.

It's crazy y'all questioning Steez when his wife is probably the baddest one posted in here

Your Steez wife **** riding session needs to cease, shes alright.

Plus if something is questionable it doesn't matter how good looking the chick is, it's still questionable.

For the record not disagreeing (or agreeing) with the savagery. Just stating that principle

Y'all wilding in here lol.. Farthest I'll go is smelling my own sauce..

As for salad tossing, she try and be slick and go south after the sack... Put a cross legged hold on that *** lol

I ate my girl box the other day she came n I got up and walked out like a boss. 5 minutes later she flew down the stairs to dome the kid, lick the balls, ride my joint and swallow. I cut on nba tv and went to bed. I've never ate after I came in it but if that's u do u pimpin. Might eat her *** tonight now thread getting a ***** in the mood

How u dudes don't eem eat yo girl box tho? U tellin me when she get out the shower after trimming it up and that thing jus sitting there looking fat, u don't jus wanna suck n kiss on that mfer? Damn I questioning yall ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom