PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a man only thing touching my *** is charmin and bounty. Y'all dudes out here breaking man laws letting women tongue y'all down back dere. No bueno at all.
man.. when your wiping and the charmin breaks you gay.. finger all up in the booty
are you gay when you watch pron? pov your def seeing another dudes meat right?

__________________________________ every man has their own line on what they think is karamo..

Last edited:
Bruh, why for any reason would you want to taste your own sauce? Like bruh.... you tell your homeboys that mess? I'm sure they'd side eye you.

My chick ain't encouraging me to do that mess. We just gotta agree to disagree. You eat cum and I don't. Nothing else to really discuss bro.

Its too damn early to be laughing this loud :rofl: oh man..

Last edited:

Bruh, why for any reason would you want to taste your own sauce? Like bruh.... you tell your homeboys that mess? I'm sure they'd side eye you.

My chick ain't encouraging me to do that mess. We just gotta agree to disagree. You eat cum and I don't. Nothing else to really discuss bro.
Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

Reactions: wr
Dudes in here creampieing chicks then eating the box smh

I'm not even gonna call it ghey. Thats just disgusting

Why is it gay bro?...you not there sucking another mans but off, you pleasing your woman and it just so happens your nut is in there....you do know women also cum...not that different than men...except what they excrete is not semen, but is still a very similar fluid.

Yo steez just made our point breh. Your basically licking your own cum.

My face right now looking like

That stuff is nasty and something I wouldn't do. The thought of me tasting my own sauce would not make me do that but I give these guys respect for pleasuring their girls like that.

On some offtopic ****, you ever get p and go to work with ya balls smelling like it?

Ain't nothing better than waking up to your girl doming you up and hopping on your piece. I also kissed my girl after she domed me up too no dambs given come at me bros. This thread is too wild right now y'all!

Ain't nothing better than waking up to your girl doming you up and hopping on your piece. I also kissed my girl after she domed me up too no dambs given come at me bros. This thread is too wild right now y'all!
Son is actually bragging that his mouth looks like 

man.. when your wiping and the charmin breaks you gay.. finger all up in the booty
are you gay when you watch pron? pov your def seeing another dudes meat right?

__________________________________ every man has their own line on what they think is karamo..
beyonce-laughing-o.gif

Man this thread has provided mad insight and lulz

Last edited:
So most of u all don't share a drink after your girlfriend or wife or fiancé sucks you dry but how bout a Jo or a random skeeze

Last edited:
Steezy, I'm with you.......kind of. I've been married for 12 and I know that after you've been with a woman for so long, boundaries sort of fade away. HOWEVA...I've never went down after busting a nut. We've decided that my nut busting is the official final bell of the 12th round. It's OVER!! As far as having your face in your wife's butt and all of that.....who doesn't do that?!? When your girl steps out of the shower and she's clean and wet, am I the only one who craves a butt sandwich? Ah well.....

So how long ya'll dudes staying down there workin the box? I take my hat off to ya'll, putting in that overtime work, just to please your girl. I know after I've blown my gasket, things start to go back to they were before we got into the heat of the moment.

Maybe i'm just not old school enough. Ya'll ever hear old heads tombout "You need to make her cum 2-3 times before even going in" … I be like bruh.. I'm going in when I'm ready.

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom