PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is wild man lol. what dudes do behind closed doors is up to them. no one here to judge. obviously they dont give dambs what others think or not they would of not shared.

as far as personal records, mine is 7 times in a 15 hour span. good times.

Probably did hit the wall lol. It's 4 flights of stairs she was clearing them *******

Last few pages =

I seriously wasn't ready and didn't anticipate the level of "turnt up" that characterized the last few pages...:lol:

Last edited:

When you post yours....

Steeze wife is pretty but how much times you Finna sweat her in this thread bruh. Just a few pages back you said every chick in here ain't nothing compared to her.....,.

Thinkinphresh chick looks way better than Steeze wife

WTF happened to this thread?
No gf pics in damb near 10 pages and everyone tellin NT how freaky they girl is?
Im a freak too, but Im sorry, Im not puttin my girl out there like that.

The phrase is " A lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets"

Cant really be a lady in the streets when everybody know all of the freakiest **** you do on the regular.

WTF happened to this thread?
No gf pics in damb near 10 pages and everyone tellin NT how freaky they girl is?
Im a freak too, but Im sorry, Im not puttin my girl out there like that.

The phrase is " A lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets"

Cant really be a lady in the streets when everybody know all of the freakiest **** you do on the regular.

My thoughts exactly... I don't understad some people willingness to put themselves out like that.

To each his own.

Ya something else...

Give a scenario.....you hitting it, in the heat if the moment, you bust before she gets off....you ain't finna finish your shorty off with the tongue game?...you just roll over on some I got mines you dun goofed steez?...

No one is saying they purposely wanna taste their own nut....simply saying that in the heat if the moment there is nothing wrong with it in order to fully satisfy your woman...

This thread low key got the most turns and twists in all of NT....like if you not keeping up with it you'll miss out on gold... :lol:

The discussions on here are something else bros...lol

Ya something else...

Give a scenario.....you hitting it, in the heat if the moment, you bust before she gets off....you ain't finna finish your shorty off with the tongue game?...you just roll over on some I got mines you dun goofed steez?...

No one is saying they purposely wanna taste their own nut....simply saying that in the heat if the moment there is nothing wrong with it in order to fully satisfy your woman...
At best she'll get a finger. But bruh, not doing that nasty gay mess yall doing.

Why is it gay bro?...you not there sucking another mans but off, you pleasing your woman and it just so happens your nut is in there....you do know women also cum...not that different than men...except what they excrete is not semen, but is still a very similar fluid.

Why is it gay bro?...you not there sucking another mans but off, you pleasing your woman and it just so happens your nut is in there....you do know women also cum...not that different than men...except what they excrete is not semen, but is still a very similar fluid.
You do know women cum is different from yours right? Its not a "it just so happens" if you already know what lies in the box bruh. I've only heard of homos doing that stuff so I deem it a homo act. No offense to homos, but if you tasting your own sauce, its gay. Simple as that. I'm not calling you a gay or a homo, but the act is homo.

Of course I know is different bro... :lol:

How exactly does fapping not consider a gay act by your logic then....

You need to find a woman to explore these things with...you'll be mindblown

Of course I know is different bro...
laugh.gif

How exactly does fapping not consider a gay act by your logic then....

You need to find a woman to explore these things with...you'll be mindblown
Bruh, why for any reason would you want to taste your own sauce? Like bruh.... you tell your homeboys that mess? I'm sure they'd side eye you.

My chick ain't encouraging me to do that mess. We just gotta agree to disagree. You eat cum and I don't. Nothing else to really discuss bro.

BRUH those last few pages were so damb entertaining, I'm in tears over here after reading some of those comments. I would have never guessed what led in this thread, but I'm definitely glad I came in here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Y'all boys is WILD though. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom