PYP VOL ......odd times

A9CB5E34-E4F5-4C70-A9FA-7B56E6F58360.jpeg

My lady and I (I’m slizzard) on valentines

33DCE89F-E20B-4793-9C37-810A38E7B799.jpeg

Balboa island.

you got that Durant physique....but you can rock out, you a couple of squat-cleans, bear complexes and steaks away from carrying your height well pleighboi

:emoji_thumbsup:

You can dunk???? Post the video.

Your obviously stuck on being stubborn that you can’t comprehend people who can touch 10’4 can dunk. Yes, it’s true. It’s called oops.

Yeah, you clearly don’t hoop.

"You can easily catch an alley oop and dunk it if you’re touching 10’4."

Lol. Just keep working. It’s easier at 6ft. Your standing reach is about 8ft+ a 28inch vertical will bring you to 10’4. You should be dunking if you’re somewhat athletic.

1. "dunking at 10'4" requires a perfect timed alley, typically thrown by another person, on a perfect jump to get it down. also, people who max out at 10'4 aren't jumping 10'4 whenever they like lol. it's definitely not "easily" done.
2. i went through the same this when i was in HS when the non-jumping old mfs were telling me i just need 4-5 inches above the rim to dunk. EYE wasn't able to do so until i was clearly a lot more higher than 4-5". Similar experience for people around me.
3. people dunking off perfect-timed alleys aren't really dunking & don't claim to be. might be regional thing since you said that's "oops". where i'm from you can't claim to be dunking unless you can do it by yourself without the ball leaving your hands.

1. "dunking at 10'4" requires a perfect timed alley, typically thrown by another person, on a perfect jump to get it down. also, people who max out at 10'4 aren't jumping 10'4 whenever they like lol. it's definitely not "easily" done.
2. i went through the same this when i was in HS when the non-jumping old mfs were telling me i just need 4-5 inches above the rim to dunk. EYE wasn't able to do so until i was clearly a lot more higher than 4-5". Similar experience for people around me.
3. people dunking off perfect-timed alleys aren't really dunking & don't claim to be. might be regional thing since you said that's "oops". where i'm from you can't claim to be dunking unless you can do it by yourself without the ball leaving your hands.

Exactly! My cousin was touching 10’4 consistently. HE has huge hands where he palms the ball like he’s Kawhi. He was catching those perfectly timed oops that are possible touching 10’4, as you mentioned and proved my point. Thanks stupid.

Exactly! My cousin was touching 10’4 consistently. HE has huge hands where he palms the ball like he’s Kawhi. He was catching those perfectly timed oops that are possible touching 10’4, as you mentioned and proved my point. Thanks stupid.

your point was "easily" & you just proved that wasn't true + that's not really dunking. also lol at you for lying about your "cousin"

Back
Top Bottom