question for "The Wire" heads...

Originally Posted by emulov

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Budweiser

*Toine...did u notice the Nick Sobotka cameo in Season 5? When Carcetti was giving a speech down by the docks, Sobotka was yelling all sorts of %$+* at him and ultimately got taken away in cuffs....

In the same season, one of the bums living under the bridge is a stevedore, Johnny 46 or whatever his name was. BRILLIANT.

eek.gif
  Oh #@#*!  Never noticed that....I gotta go back and watch...
Yeah, I didn't notice it until my second time through. It's so perfect because the parting shot of the dock workers in season two's finale is just them getting hammered on the corner. You knew his fate was inevitable without a steady gig.

GOAT.

Originally Posted by emulov

Originally Posted by Budweiser

*Toine...did u notice the Nick Sobotka cameo in Season 5? When Carcetti was giving a speech down by the docks, Sobotka was yelling all sorts of %$+* at him and ultimately got taken away in cuffs....

In the same season, one of the bums living under the bridge is a stevedore, Johnny 46 or whatever his name was. BRILLIANT.

eek.gif
  Oh #@#*!  Never noticed that....I gotta go back and watch...
Yeah, I didn't notice it until my second time through. It's so perfect because the parting shot of the dock workers in season two's finale is just them getting hammered on the corner. You knew his fate was inevitable without a steady gig.

GOAT.

Just finished watching this show and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Season 3 and 4 were must see tv. Do they ever show what happened to Randy? The Dukie thing I saw coming when he started hopping fences and pushing that cart around town.
laugh.gif
�when you actually watch the scenes in season 5 where the classic gifs mostly are made its even
laugh.gif
�when I saw Dukie put up the hoodie and McNulty kick the computer desk. And why wasn't a gif ever made of this dancing scene?

NVM there is a gif

Just finished watching this show and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Season 3 and 4 were must see tv. Do they ever show what happened to Randy? The Dukie thing I saw coming when he started hopping fences and pushing that cart around town.
laugh.gif
�when you actually watch the scenes in season 5 where the classic gifs mostly are made its even
laugh.gif
�when I saw Dukie put up the hoodie and McNulty kick the computer desk. And why wasn't a gif ever made of this dancing scene?

NVM there is a gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

His scenes with Omar where some of the greatest scenes I've ever witnessed on Television
Word. Like the scene in the alley when they were giving back hand compliments about each others choice of weapon. They had a unique respect for one another
laugh.gif
"This range? This caliber? Even if I miss, I can't miss" 
pimp.gif

Kornheiser making a Wire reference 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Won't embed. 

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

His scenes with Omar where some of the greatest scenes I've ever witnessed on Television
Word. Like the scene in the alley when they were giving back hand compliments about each others choice of weapon. They had a unique respect for one another
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Won't embed. 

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Won't embed. 

"Omar Comin"

Thought I was the only one that caught that today
laugh.gif
,Reali's so random 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Won't embed. 

"Omar Comin"

Thought I was the only one that caught that today
laugh.gif
,Reali's so random 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Won't embed.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

Anyone catch the trailer for Cedar Hills? Clay Davis is in that made a wire reference too.
Someone posted it before on here, Cedar Rapids

laugh.gif
"I do a pretty convincing Omar from the HBO program The Wire"

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Won't embed.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

Anyone catch the trailer for Cedar Hills? Clay Davis is in that made a wire reference too.
Someone posted it before on here, Cedar Rapids

laugh.gif
"I do a pretty convincing Omar from the HBO program The Wire"

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I probably wouldn't mind if that whole episode was just them two going back and forth
laugh.gif

me too
laugh.gif
,could spend hours just watching them talk

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I probably wouldn't mind if that whole episode was just them two going back and forth
laugh.gif

me too
laugh.gif
,could spend hours just watching them talk

Back
Top Bottom