:rofl:

Originally Posted by swendro88

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This scene and the scene with Bunk burning his clothes in the tub put being a real alcoholic in perspective for me
laugh.gif
..These fools used to get HAMMERED
laugh.gif

Justin was a bit slow man
laugh.gif
I remember when he tried to sell something to Bunny and Colvin tried to make it obvious to him who he was and it still took him a min. to realize� he was a cop a
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This scene and the scene with Bunk burning his clothes in the tub put being a real alcoholic in perspective for me
laugh.gif
..These fools used to get HAMMERED
laugh.gif

Justin was a bit slow man
laugh.gif
I remember when he tried to sell something to Bunny and Colvin tried to make it obvious to him who he was and it still took him a min. to realize� he was a cop a
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*Toine...did u notice the Nick Sobotka cameo in Season 5? When Carcetti was giving a speech down by the docks, Sobotka was yelling all sorts of %$+* at him and ultimately got taken away in cuffs....

In the same season, one of the bums living under the bridge is a stevedore, Johnny 46 or whatever his name was. BRILLIANT.

eek.gif
  Oh #@#*!  Never noticed that....I gotta go back and watch...

FYI....The actor that played Chris Partlow was an extra in the courtroom in season 1.  He was dressed as a cop. 

*Stringer Bell for as smart as he thought he was, was nothing but a pawn as well....If you were to compare some of the characters to chess pieces, how would you do it?

*Toine...did u notice the Nick Sobotka cameo in Season 5? When Carcetti was giving a speech down by the docks, Sobotka was yelling all sorts of %$+* at him and ultimately got taken away in cuffs....

In the same season, one of the bums living under the bridge is a stevedore, Johnny 46 or whatever his name was. BRILLIANT.

eek.gif

FYI....The actor that played Chris Partlow was an extra in the courtroom in season 1.  He was dressed as a cop. 

*Stringer Bell for as smart as he thought he was, was nothing but a pawn as well....If you were to compare some of the characters to chess pieces, how would you do it?

I think Bell was a pawn when he tried to get into the legal game, messing with the politicians...got straight exposed thinking those college courses had him set

Avon, Marlo = Kings, had all the power but were too important to really go out and risk themselves

The Greek = King with Queen moves, cause he could move wherever he wanted and couldnt be touched

Omar = Bishops, never came at you directly, but from angles where you couldnt see him

Chris, Snoop =Knights, you ran into them, that's an automatic "L"

I think Bell was a pawn when he tried to get into the legal game, messing with the politicians...got straight exposed thinking those college courses had him set

Avon, Marlo = Kings, had all the power but were too important to really go out and risk themselves

The Greek = King with Queen moves, cause he could move wherever he wanted and couldnt be touched

Omar = Bishops, never came at you directly, but from angles where you couldnt see him

Chris, Snoop =Knights, you ran into them, that's an automatic "L"

eek.gif

stringer would be a knight. able to advance but in a limited fashion.

eek.gif

stringer would be a knight. able to advance but in a limited fashion.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Spoiler [+]
Major props to Bodie, soldier to the fullest.

pimp.gif

Bodie was nothing but this:

pawn.jpg

Spoiler [+]
15gz7me.png
I loved how they brought that scene full circle when Bodie was talking with McNulty. That's what I liked about the Wire as a series and in my opinion what sets it apart from the average cop drama. Very thoughtfully written and always relates to pass events that you have to really pay attention to recognize.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Spoiler [+]
Major props to Bodie, soldier to the fullest.

pimp.gif

Bodie was nothing but this:

pawn.jpg

Spoiler [+]
15gz7me.png
I loved how they brought that scene full circle when Bodie was talking with McNulty. That's what I liked about the Wire as a series and in my opinion what sets it apart from the average cop drama. Very thoughtfully written and always relates to pass events that you have to really pay attention to recognize.

DoubleJs07 wrote:

Yeah I remember his cameo.

Speaking of Season 5 I'm going to start rewatching it tonight.

I remember that episode from the season when Jimmy was messing around with that dead white homeless body, Bunk's reaction was comedy.
laugh.gif

@Pablo: Stringer was definitely a pawn with them politicians, Clay Davis did him dirty.

I can't wait to watch that clip from season 5 again with Clay Davis during his trial. He had that jury eating out of the palm of his hands.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

DoubleJs07 wrote:

Yeah I remember his cameo.

Speaking of Season 5 I'm going to start rewatching it tonight.

I remember that episode from the season when Jimmy was messing around with that dead white homeless body, Bunk's reaction was comedy.
laugh.gif

@Pablo: Stringer was definitely a pawn with them politicians, Clay Davis did him dirty.

I can't wait to watch that clip from season 5 again with Clay Davis during his trial. He had that jury eating out of the palm of his hands.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I got the shotgun. You Got the briefcase. It's all the game though, right?

I got the shotgun. You Got the briefcase. It's all the game though, right?

Back
Top Bottom