question for "The Wire" heads...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Some of yall are buggin....season 2 was amazing. @#%*, the whole damn series is amazing. Best show I've EVER seen. It's amazing how in the end, NOTHING improved in Baltimore. Even after all that work...
LOL @ your avy...couldn't stand his punk %#$

laugh.gif
funniest character on the low....dude was such a douche

*Random....but were Randy and Cheese of any relation? 

Some of yall are buggin....season 2 was amazing. @#%*, the whole damn series is amazing. Best show I've EVER seen. It's amazing how in the end, NOTHING improved in Baltimore. Even after all that work...
LOL @ your avy...couldn't stand his punk %#$

laugh.gif
funniest character on the low....dude was such a douche

*Random....but were Randy and Cheese of any relation? 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

His scenes with Omar where some of the greatest scenes I've ever witnessed on Television
Word. Like the scene in the alley when they were giving back hand compliments about each others choice of weapon. They had a unique respect for one another
laugh.gif

I love that scene.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

And I see the Roxy Reynolds resemblance with Ms Duquette Pablo.
pimp.gif

Just finished rewatching Season 4 a few days ago.

Agreed.

My first time watching the series I was dissapointed with the direction they took season 2 in, but after watching the whole series I really came to appreciate season 2.

My favorite season behind season 3&4

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

His scenes with Omar where some of the greatest scenes I've ever witnessed on Television
Word. Like the scene in the alley when they were giving back hand compliments about each others choice of weapon. They had a unique respect for one another
laugh.gif

I love that scene.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Agreed.

My first time watching the series I was dissapointed with the direction they took season 2 in, but after watching the whole series I really came to appreciate season 2.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Spoiler [+]
Major props to Bodie, soldier to the fullest.

pimp.gif

Bodie was nothing but this:

pawn.jpg

Spoiler [+]
15gz7me.png

Originally Posted by hymen man

Spoiler [+]
Major props to Bodie, soldier to the fullest.

pimp.gif

pawn.jpg

Spoiler [+]
15gz7me.png

Wire heads huh, only real wire heads know about, the "greek" being Avon pockets, even when he didnt matter no more.
Micheal was a goon, with heart and became the next Omar at the end. I dont know how i feel about that.

Any body seen that OFF-Brand movie the" AVON Barksdale story"?

Wire heads huh, only real wire heads know about, the "greek" being Avon pockets, even when he didnt matter no more.
Micheal was a goon, with heart and became the next Omar at the end. I dont know how i feel about that.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I love that scene.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Agreed.

I'm sayin, Ms. Duquette and the nurse Cutty pulled, my top two
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Season two ranks 2nd for me behind season 4

True, Bodie was on the solider @%+$ tough..he smarten up through the years but him being on the "rah rah" stuff was always going to be him..he choose his fate and accepted it
30t6p3b.gif

I have this love/hate for Marlo, Im not sure but I think I realized he killed that security guard from that store when he took those lollipop
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Foul dude

Originally Posted by toine2983

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I love that scene.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Agreed.

I'm sayin, Ms. Duquette and the nurse Cutty pulled, my top two
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Season two ranks 2nd for me behind season 4

True, Bodie was on the solider @%+$ tough..he smarten up through the years but him being on the "rah rah" stuff was always going to be him..he choose his fate and accepted it
30t6p3b.gif

I have this love/hate for Marlo, Im not sure but I think I realized he killed that security guard from that store when he took those lollipop
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Foul dude

You want it to be one way....but it's the other way.
pimp.gif

That's some cold %$+*...

*I still think it's funny how Lester wifed up a stripper...
laugh.gif

*Toine...did u notice the Nick Sobotka cameo in Season 5? When Carcetti was giving a speech down by the docks, Sobotka was yelling all sorts of %$+* at him and ultimately got taken away in cuffs....

You want it to be one way....but it's the other way.
pimp.gif

That's some cold %$+*...

*I still think it's funny how Lester wifed up a stripper...
laugh.gif

*Toine...did u notice the Nick Sobotka cameo in Season 5? When Carcetti was giving a speech down by the docks, Sobotka was yelling all sorts of %$+* at him and ultimately got taken away in cuffs....

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

yeah i seen it, the real avon only had one leg 

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

yeah i seen it, the real avon only had one leg 

stop frontin on bodie, he aint snitch, he was last of a dead breed, and the police couldn't hold him,
i might of cryed if it wasn't a tv show, and at least he knew what he was

stop frontin on bodie, he aint snitch, he was last of a dead breed, and the police couldn't hold him,
i might of cryed if it wasn't a tv show, and at least he knew what he was

In the same season, one of the bums living under the bridge is a stevedore, Johnny 46 or whatever his name was. BRILLIANT.

In the same season, one of the bums living under the bridge is a stevedore, Johnny 46 or whatever his name was. BRILLIANT.

Back
Top Bottom