question for "The Wire" heads...

Originally Posted by ABC

Yo check out how bizaare this is... I wonder how many viewers actually caught this

I caught this a few weeks ago when I was watching it with my niece, I was shocked
laugh.gif

Snoop and Chris were ruthless though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

Yo check out how bizaare this is... I wonder how many viewers actually caught this

I caught this a few weeks ago when I was watching it with my niece, I was shocked
laugh.gif

Snoop and Chris were ruthless though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Dukie= Bubbles
Michael= Omar
Nay= D'angelo (but he was lucky by meeting Bunny)

Dont forget about Sydnor becoming the next McNulty and maybe Carver as the next Daniels possibly. I think the writers were basically telling everyone that game doesnt change only the players. The Wire is the goat I agree.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Dukie= Bubbles
Michael= Omar
Nay= D'angelo (but he was lucky by meeting Bunny)

Dont forget about Sydnor becoming the next McNulty and maybe Carver as the next Daniels possibly. I think the writers were basically telling everyone that game doesnt change only the players. The Wire is the goat I agree.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

That iCarly homage is dope.

The Wire probably won't be out on Blu-Ray because it wasn't filmed with HD cameras.

The 101 Network on DirecTV airs the Wire in HD. (I think.)

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

That iCarly homage is dope.

The Wire probably won't be out on Blu-Ray because it wasn't filmed with HD cameras.

The 101 Network on DirecTV airs the Wire in HD. (I think.)

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

it aired on HBOs HD channel but it was never in full true HD. It always had the bars on the side

It doesn't necessarily have to be widescreen in order to be HD.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

it aired on HBOs HD channel but it was never in full true HD. It always had the bars on the side

It doesn't necessarily have to be widescreen in order to be HD.

What was the point of Rawls being shown in a gay bar when brother Monzones dude was there looking for omar?

What was the point of Rawls being shown in a gay bar when brother Monzones dude was there looking for omar?

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Probably wasnt meant to serve a higher purpose than just that scene itself

I think him being in the closet and hiding that is what made him such an %*%%%!% and a douche though

Probably wasnt meant to serve a higher purpose than just that scene itself

I think him being in the closet and hiding that is what made him such an %*%%%!% and a douche though

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

^ I add Wallace from Season 1 to that list for me

How could I forget that
30t6p3b.gif
. That *%!*#+ me up when I first saw it,he was takin care of those kids
frown.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^ I add Wallace from Season 1 to that list for me

How could I forget that
30t6p3b.gif
. That *%!*#+ me up when I first saw it,he was takin care of those kids
frown.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Does anyone remember when Rawls got a random call from a guy?? there is some kinda connection that he is gay.

I never knew Cheese was Randy's dad either 
laugh.gif
*insert* Wee-Bay .gif

When Omar & Christopher from the Sopranos died my reaction was both same...
eek.gif

whats significant is at the very end in prison when Wee-Bay and Chris come together.

Does anyone remember when Rawls got a random call from a guy?? there is some kinda connection that he is gay.

I never knew Cheese was Randy's dad either 
laugh.gif
*insert* Wee-Bay .gif

When Omar & Christopher from the Sopranos died my reaction was both same...
eek.gif

whats significant is at the very end in prison when Wee-Bay and Chris come together.

There's no point, in regards to the overall story. It's just part of the subtle character development they employed during the show. They didn't have to do it, but they did, to add the twist.

There's no point, in regards to the overall story. It's just part of the subtle character development they employed during the show. They didn't have to do it, but they did, to add the twist.

Finished Season One last night, loved it. Started Season 2........... does it get better down the road? Not really feeling the Dock story-line, i'll prob. keep watching though.

Finished Season One last night, loved it. Started Season 2........... does it get better down the road? Not really feeling the Dock story-line, i'll prob. keep watching though.

Back
Top Bottom